Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I wanna Protest agaisnt Auto block program......:D

I wanna Protest agaisnt Auto block program......:D

Why ??? its really annoying getting blocked out of the blue while ur doing quest or grind in ic with ur friends and guildmates,then all of sudden u lagg then d/c then POW BAM account blocked for no reason ,not once but many many time.....

GM jobs discription:
    Primary Responsibilities:

• Strong involvement within the help desk, in-game and forums, to develop and maintain customer/player relations within the CABAL community
    • Resolve and respond to players inquires, disputes, and complaints
    • Foster trust and goodwill between the players and the company to help develop the community
    • Act as a positive role model for players in the game and forums to retain current users and attract new users
    • Identify, plan, create, and execute community events to grow players excitement
    • Investigate and document issues with regard to bugs, game exploits and other potential issues
    • Make sound determinations based on what requires a sense of urgency
    • Be an informative resource for the company's user base
    • Work closely with other teams to ensure overall product quality and service
    • Report on a daily and weekly basis about game status and daily operations

to me they moditor form more then they do on game since they have they auot block program :
    Last edited by d2d619; 10-06-2011 at 06:46 PM.

?!?!?!??!!? No speakith fob.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

I just got blocked today for no reason -_- i am only lvl 24 and been playing for two days only .