Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Meaning behind ur ign!

my last deck of cards are slivers and 4 sets of black lotus...^_^

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    Only the originals. Haven't played competitively since the Timespiral - Lorwyn standard.
    Ah my best friend finally really started to get me into it. im tryin to make a blue/black deck based on making the other player keep discarding cards etc. so liliana or the jace planeswalkers would be nice.

Shadow Titanium
    LFhipsters.

Selling nerds

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    LFhipsters.

Selling nerds
    Your trolling schema just makes you look more dumb by the second lol.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    Your trolling schema just makes you look more dumb by the second lol.
    I'm sorry can I play magical cards too?

Ah my best friend finally really started to get me into it. im tryin to make a blue/black deck based on making the other player keep discarding cards etc. so liliana or the jace planeswalkers would be nice.
    make a goblin deck..lol..i forgot MTG too long that they have new cards now..X.x

Quote Originally Posted by titans05 View Post
    make a goblin deck..lol..i forgot MTG too long that they have new cards now..X.x
    coldfire: go for it sped.
    titans: i have a basic red deck but doesn't have goblins lol. yah i started with the new cards like new phyrexia (if that's how its spelled not lookin it up) and innistrad. dark ascension set is comin in like..jan or feb. the new cards are pretty cool though.

Osmium
    Depends on what type of deck and format of deck you are looking for, but I wouldn't think of including those planeswalkers. I'm assuming since you're talking about multiple versions of planeswalkers, and just started, that you are casual, but the best way to get good at mtg is by learning how to play well and learning basic meta. For example, Legacy has always had the occasional competitive mono black deck with a good deal of discard/disruption but such decks are fast paced and all about having more tempo than your opponent. Planeswalkers don't really have any room to fit into that kind of deck without making it worse. You could be aiming for control, however, since you are aiming for U/B, but U/B control is normally played with denial/counterspells. Discard is fine but nearly all are sorcery speed and if they aren't well timed and your deck isn't properly built around them you're just going to be hurting yourself by casting them and leaving yourself open.

Quote Originally Posted by titans05 View Post
    The new ones are stupid, don't bother.
    ~quit~

oh..i guess many has changed since i last played..like necro deck, the blue/counterspells, sliver deck, armagedon/wrath of god..i remember also there is a special card w/ a flare/glow on it (fogot what it is called).
    well, GL in your MTG chaos..it costs a lot of money too if you want to make it a hobby imo. cheers!!! ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    Depends on what type of deck and format of deck you are looking for, but I wouldn't think of including those planeswalkers. I'm assuming since you're talking about multiple versions of planeswalkers, and just started, that you are casual, but the best way to get good at mtg is by learning how to play well and learning basic meta. For example, Legacy has always had the occasional competitive mono black deck with a good deal of discard/disruption but such decks are fast paced and all about having more tempo than your opponent. Planeswalkers don't really have any room to fit into that kind of deck without making it worse. You could be aiming for control, however, since you are aiming for U/B, but U/B control is normally played with denial/counterspells. Discard is fine but nearly all are sorcery speed and if they aren't well timed and your deck isn't properly built around them you're just going to be hurting yourself by casting them and leaving yourself open.

The new ones are stupid, don't bother.
    yah i am new to it, i wasn't even looking at them when the older cards/series were around. and aight good tip i'll work on it, i realize flow is good. like my friend has an awesome white (i think) deck.

new ones are alright but as i look at older ones the new ones are stupid. they are deliberately making them OP and dumb it seems. tryin to bring new feel to the game i guess?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast