Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your best luck in cabal

What is your best luck in cabal

i seen to never have any so just make me jelly k?

well him i did get some luck i bought a cr+2 for 50 mil once

2 PC crafts in a row.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Banned
    rolled a 999 once :>

jimbo u made me so jelly righ then -____-

Shadow Titanium
    i got lucky this one night. this one night i partied with these two girls. had a nice threesome, we were grinding all night. I was giving them lots of experience. one of them was a real freak, wanted to try eachothers gear on. had to let her know I wasn't down with that. loads were dropping all over. and everytime I hit something it seemed to explode. then this other girl came. i got her number guys. put her on her back real quick. made my other two want to grind even harder. they wanted to reach new levels. you know what I mean?

it was probably my luckiest night in cabal

Quote Originally Posted by BBarry View Post
    i got lucky this one night. this one night i partied with these two girls. had a nice threesome, we were grinding all night. I was giving them lots of experience. one of them was a real freak, wanted to try eachothers gear on. had to let her know I wasn't down with that. loads were dropping all over. and everytime I hit something it seemed to explode. then this other girl came. i got her number guys. put her on her back real quick. made my other two want to grind even harder. they wanted to reach new levels. you know what I mean?

it was probably my luckiest night in cabal
    those chicks were dudes.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    2 PC crafts in a row.
    nice i never goet lucky drops i always just find something epic cheap then sell it for high price like when i get a 10 amp st fa boots bought it for 75 mil and sold it for 300mil. Say a guy shouting selling it fresh from eod and i was like well lets see what he want for it he said offer then i said give me a price to work with then he said i dont no how much they are and i said give me a price then he said 80mil and i was like 0_0 so i 75 and he saiid hmmm deal. So after i got it i was asking around and doing shouts in ch 5 then i was getting no response so i was like forget it im tired and sleepy i put the boots in there for 300mil and after i did that i wentto look my bank on the bottem right it said st fa boots sold for 300mil i was like what WOOT WOOT.

I never have good luck either, join the club. It took me 4 hours straight to get a eod drop from Undead Ground

Best drop I got from this game in 3 years = sel sold it for 50mil , bought them upgrades ,seconds later I went broke again.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast