Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, GMs?

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Quote Originally Posted by elite saix View Post
    i literally could not understand what you were saying.
    anyways its thanksgiving weekend, its expected that there would be an event celebrating it, but i guess not here
    there is so much fail. For those not in the know of this American Holiday, "Thanks Giving Day is the 3rd Thursday of the Month of November, not October lame #@$".

Retired
    Account Passed On

Banned
    that's a moot point. cabal na's turned into global now, so it shouldnt be restricted to celebrating united states-exclusive holidays.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Moot or not, they are confusing Thanksgiving Day with Columbus Day coming up. Still waiting on the GMs to prove me wrong that the next event will be Halloween to Thanksgiving event they've had every year. I can agree with the OP, where is the "Soon to be expected event they promised over 2 weeks ago?" Would have thought there would have been one over Labor Day or so by now, but still, I'm in agreeance with the community though I'm not playing atm, either come out truthfully and man up with an event or say, "Uh guys, we don't have anything really planned".

Retired
    Account Passed On

Quote Originally Posted by SilverIceForum View Post
    there is so much fail. For those not in the know of this American Holiday, "Thanks Giving Day is the 3rd Thursday of the Month of November, not October lame #@$".
    I think hes talking about thanksgiving in canada being this weekend, but i do not know if it really is.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Vote for Vampire and Werewolves Event

Banned
    Moot or not, they are confusing Thanksgiving Day with Columbus Day coming up. Still waiting on the GMs to prove me wrong that the next event will be Halloween to Thanksgiving event they've had every year. I can agree with the OP, where is the "Soon to be expected event they promised over 2 weeks ago?" Would have thought there would have been one over Labor Day or so by now, but still, I'm in agreeance with the community though I'm not playing atm, either come out truthfully and man up with an event or say, "Uh guys, we don't have anything really planned".
    dont get me wrong, i was the first person who complained we didnt have a legitimate event for 2 months on labor day weekend. i got suspended from the game for a week for complaining about it, so im not going to say anything more :b

wow, you are an idiot. This is cabal global now, and from what i know Thanksgiving is celebrated from the second monday of October through the fourth thursday in November in many different places.

I however live in Canada, which celebrates Thanksgiving before the other countries. Surely EST shouldn't skip us and just celebrate for the USA's date, which is the last to celebrate it. That would just be stupidity on their part.

By the way, the "almighty" US is not so great, lame arse...

We hit a little bump on our way to release an Event. I apologize for the delay, we are doing our best to have them available as soon as possible.

You will also see the this little bump very soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    We hit a little bump on our way to release an Event. I apologize for the delay, we are doing our best to have them available as soon as possible.

You will also see the this little bump very soon as well.
    Is that little bump the update that we should've had a couple of months ago?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12