Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Group of Players

Shadow Titanium
    Greetings from a Venus resident. ;D

As you are already familiar, there are basically tanker, dps-er, healer, and debuff-er in this game, too. Although the roles of tanker and dps-er are ambiguous, healer (who raises hp, mp, and spirit points or the yellow gauge under mana), and debuff-er are crucial. Force Shielders are the tanks of the game. Unfortunately, the mantra of damage over defense plays a huge role of raising a party's potential. FS' dps is low compared to other classes, given all things equal. From the choices of WA, BL, and FS, I would recommend WA, because it can provide excellent party support, has good dps overall, and can tank well. I play a BL, but it's quite an independent class that the only thing a BL does in a party is giving damage. So I guess, the uniqueness of each mentioned tanker classes would be: FS (tanker with average dps and good party support), WA (tanker with good dps and excellent party support), BL (tanker with excellent dps, but low party support). I don't have much experience with ranged classes and Force Bladers, but they still play vital roles in a party as opposed to the independent BL (I chose BL because of its flashy skills, agility, and dual-blade wielding, like most have chosen). Throughout raising your character, once you begin to grasp what your class is supposed to excel in, and with your friends' support, you'll have no problem with pretty much anything. I am envious that you'll be able to have lengthy playing times together with your friends. It's true that soloing is the most profitable way, but it's also the most time-consuming and health-draining. Regular party runs of dugeons will bring joy and riches. I hope you all nice drop luck and maybe see you all around in Venus.
    Last edited by Chippo; 10-08-2011 at 10:24 PM. Reason: removed a "the" @.@

What do you mean by "Wizards are only good for sp"? Do you mean sp as in single/solo play, or sp as in using SP skills - aura/battle mods?
    "Walk with me in the light and we shall see who is darker." ~Yours Truly

what is your ign?

wizards have a skill that regen every party member's sp bar for sp skills

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    what is your ign?
    Effectively at this point none of us have names/characters. I made a warrior for solo play, but after reading some more I now know my solo character will be a blader so I will be switching to that for solo play. As such no ign atm. I can let you know later tomorrow when we have characters if you want...

I see. So wizards are the aoe dps that are mainly there to give that nice sp regen to everyone else, right?
    Also I want to thank everyone for answering all my "noob" questions. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your help.

yea just tell me 2 marrow and ill add you to buddy list

yup ,right

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    yea just tell me 2 marrow and ill add you to buddy list
    Lol, open season on noob questions directed at FallenAngel. - Joking. Thank you.

hahaha i just like helping newcomers . . . show them the ropes

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast