Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Group of Players

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    You put FA at the bottom of every list q.q
    Thats where they belong :<

There's a reason no one plays FA. I can count the amount of FA's I know with my fingers

10!

Quote Originally Posted by SaignementsRose View Post
    So in other words for below end game PVE content a warrior is best in the dungeons; however, like the Force Archer who isn't needed as a healer type for the earlier dungeons but is needed for end game, the Force Shielders real power lies in end game raids/dungeons? Or are you saying that Force Shielders (as I am starting to get the feeling) really are just more of a pvp type now for both early and end-game gameplay?
    Even though Fa's are the healing class, you will find that most FA's are not really healers. That is, they have buffs and heals, but when it comes to a dungeon they're used for DPS unless it's an end game dungeon. Most FA players use FA for its fast skills (they have the fastest skills in the game) and long range, not really because it's a healer class.
    A good FA can keep an entire party alive in any dungeon, but also keep up the dps.

The classes in this game aren't exactly like traditional MMO's where the class is dictated solely by its description on paper.
    Like someone else mentioned, every class is capable of being a killing machine, a tank, or a solo class given the right gear and the right situation.

As far as the comparison for warriors and force shielders go, warriors are needed for everything: in war, in dungeons, in killing mobs. Whereas shielders have become more optional.
    I personally party with whoever, so long as we're capable of successfully fighting off whatever. Sometimes I've had a better experience in a dungeon with a blader than a warrior, it just depends on the person playing the class.
    When people keep telling you to play warrior, it's because warriors are strong, can tank easier than other classes, have an HP party buff, an attack party buff, and a debuff. This makes them extremely useful for dungeons.

When compared to that, FS doesn't quite measure up. But again, every class has its strengths and every class, when it comes down to it, has its purpose in a party for PVE.
    My guild used to have like 4 to 5 FS that I never minded playing with for the simple fact that they had shadow shield, which saved my ass in certain situations. I've killed bosses with FS, been saved by them in dungeons, nation war, and war channel.

Again I tell you, just start playing the game and see for yourself. Warrior is a good choice in a group based setting, but FS can be as well, depending on the situation.

The Lady has Spoken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Thats where they belong :<
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    There's a reason no one plays FA. I can count the amount of FA's I know with my fingers
    yar i know q.q

Umm ur first mistake u was a FS screw FS, BL or WA gogogogogogoggo
    LovenLife is my name being happy is my game! <3nLife son you only get one!

One reason to have high dps party (aka wa, wi and fa) is for most high end dungeons (lvl 125+) which have bosses that have special abilities such as debuffs, regeneration, extra def, and most of all spike attacks. So it it would be best to have the most dps possible at your disposal to kill asap so the bosses have less chance of activating those abilities. some bosses have those abilities right away, so thats where dps is a major factor.

Hope this helps

btw my main is a WA and i have played EVERY CLASS, i enjoy WA most of all
    162 FB cap (retired)
    169 WA cap
    182 WA proc
    142 WA cap

Banned
    I think you and your friends will have a great time in cabal, especially in war. I feel that a forceblader is sooo much more fun to play than a forceshielder. You'll regret not trying it =D .... and if you do decide to invest in the Forceblader class, you will feel its power as early as lvl 110.... It will be much better past lvl 170

be santa and have REALLLY REALLY bad stats

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567