Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Player With Force Shielder Questions!

New Player With Force Shielder Questions!

Dear Force Shielders,

I have already started acquiring some people's opinions on this information, but I wanted to ask the Force Shielders of the game themselves what they thought. I have 3 simple questions, that I wouldn't mind complex answers to if that's what it takes.
    1. For PVE content early and end game, are Force Shielders better, equal, or worse MAIN Tanks than Warriors?
    2. For PVE content are Force Shielders or Warriors better at AOE killing/tanking?
    3. For PVE content are Force Shielders or Warriors better for Boss killing/tanking?
    I appreciate any and all help that any of you can give to me. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Rose
    "Walk with me in the light and we shall see who is darker." ~Yours Truly

Banned
    there's something you need to understand about this game.

and that is every class is a tank and every class is aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    there's something you need to understand about this game.

and that is every class is a tank and every class is aoe.
    Wait a minute... Are you telling me that in end game PVE content (eg: Raids) that there is no actual typical setup of Tanks/Healers/DPS? It's just everyone is DPS/Support? If so that's cool, I've played games like that, but I got the feeling that this game had Tanks/Healers/DPS.
    "Walk with me in the light and we shall see who is darker." ~Yours Truly

Osmium
    1. In my experience of being a FS they're better tanks.
    2. FS has much better AoE and tanking abilities, however WA kills a lot faster.
    3. I'd say hands down WA is better for bosses.

Banned
    hey lets not forget BLs we are fast killers as well

FS Ezpz

1. Force Shielders are better tanks than most classes, though many WA in full Forcium are capable of matching their defense, but they lack defensive buffs like Art of Defense (2000 defense), or Shadow Shield (absorb 4000 damage per party member for the whole party).
    2. Force Shielders have greater attack range on skills than any other sword class, but amongst the lowest damage, and certainly not as high as warriors.
    3. Force Shielders are the worst class to take along on a 2 person dungeon run or solo boss hunting. Warriors have party buffs that enhance the attack of its members as well as debuffs which are great for killing bosses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaignementsRose View Post
    Dear Force Shielders,

I have already started acquiring some people's opinions on this information, but I wanted to ask the Force Shielders of the game themselves what they thought. I have 3 simple questions, that I wouldn't mind complex answers to if that's what it takes.
    1. For PVE content early and end game, are Force Shielders better, equal, or worse MAIN Tanks than Warriors?
    2. For PVE content are Force Shielders or Warriors better at AOE killing/tanking?
    3. For PVE content are Force Shielders or Warriors better for Boss killing/tanking?
    I appreciate any and all help that any of you can give to me. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Rose

Whoever does the most damage will be the person that the boss attacks, so that will be the person who has to tank xP

Generally WA are better than FS in pve, especially in parties.

Titanium
    There's sth u should know here about the game. Classes of this game are not 100% role-specific classes. In another words, every class of the six has the ability to tank in it's way. That's because each class has it's way to tank like hp steal, debuffs, heal, defense boost, hp boost, flee and defense rate boost. The core idea (in my opinion) is about who kills fast, who rly pews pews. In a hard dungeon, we might choose a WA instead of an FS not because he has more tanking abilities or not, it's just because he can boost our attack and enables us to finish dungeons faster. I would talk more but i have to leave now. There are much more experienced player (chippo for example) who can tell u more about the mechanism of the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    hey lets not forget BLs we are fast killers as well
    they're the same thing, only wa has panic/fury/moral shout to help the entire party while bl... has one buff that minisculey enhance crit dmg for a bit.

an ideal speed run party would be 1 wi, 1 fb, and rest wa. panic/fury the entire time, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast