Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wiz Need Help using combo with Blink or dash Or Fade step

Unhappy Wiz Need Help using combo with Blink or dash Or Fade step

Well i want some help with this , each time i try to use blink or dash i cant use my next skill , i want to know if i have to set up something or any option. idk or what im missing bcz doesnt work.

try youtube

yeah you tube but i can dash and use my skill so its prly your timing u messing up

I found many Videos about how to do it, but its keep breaking my combo when i use combo lets say dash and then when i try to use the skill its break the combo -.-

I found few Like this but its just dont work idk why http://youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=k...ASH+FADE+BLINK

does the combo break as soon as you hit the skill or it won't register and keep running to the end of the bar?

this program helps to fade/blink combo more accurately
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atencyFix.html

Hi, in order for you to dash/fade you need to first induce some force chasing (term coined by xi) in other words you need to make your character chase a target by walking using short range skill (burning hand, energy field, hydro disk for wizzie).

During the walking animation you can then dash/fade/blink/buff/debuff and the combo will not break. Hope this helps. Fade and blink in combo is quite tricky at times though. It is also recommended that you install the little fix posted by Halcy above to improve responsiveness (remember to restart pc after installation)

Quote Originally Posted by zhuai View Post
    Hi, in order for you to dash/fade you need to first induce some force chasing (term coined by xi) in other words you need to make your character chase a target by walking using short range skill (burning hand, energy field, hydro disk for wizzie).

During the walking animation you can then dash/fade/blink/buff/debuff and the combo will not break. Hope this helps. Fade and blink in combo is quite tricky at times though. It is also recommended that you install the little fix posted by Halcy above to improve responsiveness (remember to restart pc after installation)
    Better listen to what Zhua says!

Forcium
    yea as zhuai said
    combo > force chase skill > blink/dash > continue combo

Shadow Titanium
    Is zhuai the best free-styler in venus?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast