Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: EST is way worse than OGP.

Angry EST is way worse than OGP.

Seriously.. start working? At least announce the current dam problems so we can know you're aware of it for god's sake. Admit you guys were not ready at all to manage the game instead of OGP. OGP is way better.

thats not true the sight has only been up for one day how the hell is it not guna have any problems? if you think ogp is better go back and play Latale then

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar_King View Post
    Seriously.. start working? At least announce the current dam problems so we can know you're aware of it for god's sake. Admit you guys were not ready at all to manage the game instead of OGP. OGP is way better.
    lol? i think this guy has vision problems ...

ogp is still open, 'managing' a great collection of games meng check it out. btw im assuming this is coming from a dude who ran 5 mmos at once...or else i would say wtf?

patience young jedi, patience.
    i already killed a nipperlug on est servers, was pro, so ur argument looses by default/technicality.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    thats not true the sight has only been up for one day how the hell is it not guna have any problems? if you think ogp is better go back and play Latale then
    +1 /enddiscussion

You are an idiot. When u open a new building and things start to fall apart and the building collapses, its ok? its the first day right? fk everything else?
    Retard stay away from forums. OGP at least announced every fken problem like these in the first day it was found. So dont give me that sht and go take a networking class noob.

Considering my thread got a sticky, I would say they are aware...

did it ever occur to you 1- its the weekend 2- its spring break

You are an idiot. When u open a new building and things start to fall apart and the building collapses, its ok? its the first day right? fk everything else?
    Retard stay away from forums. OGP at least announced every fken problem like these in the first day it was found. So dont give me that sht and go take a networking class noob.
    ROFL you are dumb as hell OGP took 2-3 MONTHS you retard MONTHS to fix the guild glitch lemme know how that works out for you.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

OGP at least announced every fken problem like these in the first day it was found.
    lol... no they didn't. Some issues, yeah... but I wouldn't say OGP had a good track record for posting about bugs/problems...

lol dozens sent in help desks since day one. No response, no reply, ridiculous. It's like they turned on the server and left it there with no one to take care of it.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast