Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CabalWiki

Valdoroth how hard would it be to get drop tables for like the bosses in FGR and most of the other main mobs in the game and aslo walk throughs of the DX Dungeons would be nice too cause ive been on some searches for walk throughs and some of them sites ive seen in yahoo search makes me leary to visit.. never know whats going to happen in them

Heres an example of what im talking about here:
    http://www.cabalwiki.com/wiki/Bloody_Orc
    My fangs are the LEAST of your worries!!!
    [/CENTER]
    Mercury Chars:
    Venus Chars:
    HandsomeFS 143 FS
    NiteViper 105 WA(T2 Farming)

Quote Originally Posted by NiteViper View Post
    Valdoroth how hard would it be to get drop tables for like the bosses in FGR and most of the other main mobs in the game and aslo walk throughs of the DX Dungeons would be nice too cause ive been on some searches for walk throughs and some of them sites ive seen in yahoo search makes me leary to visit.. never know whats going to happen in them

Heres an example of what im talking about here:
    http://www.cabalwiki.com/wiki/Bloody_Orc
    ESTsoft only provides official drop tables for entire dungeons and maps not for particular monsters. Cabal Wiki for the most part has translations of the Episode 7 drop tables for all maps and dungeons.

For example: http://www.cabalwiki.com/wiki/Volcan...del_Drop_Table

FYI:
    ESTsoft drop table (in Korean): http://image.cabal.co.kr/cabal/img/i...4%ED%8A%B8.xls

The example you point out is outdated information that was provided by players of the game not by ESTsoft. You will notice "Royal Fixer" is on that drop table when in fact those were removed from the drop table a while ago.

Cabal wiki has video walk thoroughs of all DX dungeons. They have been there for several months.

Ex. http://www.cabalwiki.com/wiki/Panic_Cave

Btw. [GM] Please move this thread to the new Cabal Wiki discussion section.

oh i know i was just using that as an example of my point though and as far as those drop tables you show there i would rather see the ones like i posted ones that have percentages and so on
    My fangs are the LEAST of your worries!!!
    [/CENTER]
    Mercury Chars:
    Venus Chars:
    HandsomeFS 143 FS
    NiteViper 105 WA(T2 Farming)

[GM] Kato
    Quote Originally Posted by zarn View Post
    Btw. [GM] Please move this thread to the new Cabal Wiki discussion section.
    Moved

Quote Originally Posted by NiteViper View Post
    oh i know i was just using that as an example of my point though and as far as those drop tables you show there i would rather see the ones like i posted ones that have percentages and so on
    The drop rates (percentages) are not released by ESTsoft. The only way to obtain the drop rates for a mob is to kill it many times and keep record of what it drops each time. Then, use this information to determine the drop rates. This is rather a tedious procedure especially for bosses which respawn every few hours which is why this information is typically not available. Furthermore, drop rates are routinely changed for game balance purposes making any prior information obsolete.

However, if you are willing to do this for any mobs you are more than welcome to update the wiki with this information. After all, anyone can edit it including you .

Well since this was bumped by a deleted post, I'll just post and say that I'd love some contributions peeps. It's a lot of work for only 1-2 ppl to do everything.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

They could add this to the main site I suppose. Made it in like...2 minutes. Thanks to KO site for pic.

My FB Guide

Titanium
    I've noticed the runes are a bit outdated on what it takes to level them, I'd rather not mess it up anymore since the one I've seen likes to get glitchy and sometimes over lap... Though that may be a user error, I've never really been fond of Wiki personally, usually rarely peer reviewed or accurate. but in a pinch or quick over look it at least seems to be mostly accurate.
    You will have your final hour with Insurgent.

Quote Originally Posted by AMoniCGrey View Post
    I've noticed the runes are a bit outdated on what it takes to level them, I'd rather not mess it up anymore since the one I've seen likes to get glitchy and sometimes over lap... Though that may be a user error, I've never really been fond of Wiki personally, usually rarely peer reviewed or accurate. but in a pinch or quick over look it at least seems to be mostly accurate.
    Thanks! I'll see what I can do tonight. I can probably update the entire list. I know it's not up to date on max levels. That's partially my fault for not being active, but it's not only limited to admins to update them. We also are tasked to monitor changes and correct formats and such. I fixed some up the other day on the rings page.

I know their new editor is a pos compared to the old one, but the formatting is the same. Takes a little learning and maybe I'll compile a simple guide on basics and see if I can get Zarn to write up the advance information. I need to learn more about creating templates from him.

My FB Guide

I made a button version instead based off cabal's ui:

My FB Guide

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast