Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What happen to blader?

ooooooo well nice ta meet jooo mr BL!
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    The bladers bm2 skill used to be the scariest thing in pvp (pk). But now I think it got nerfed and dont do as much like it used to. But I played this class and kind of did enjoy it.

IMO bladers have excellent Evasion especially w/ the buff. Could be used to pull out certain dangerous bosses to safer places (i.e Trant, Trugater in ft2), or steal aggro to control the damage intake of the tankers. those are good contributions in a party. pvp wise, the anti debuff skill does help too. They are well versed in stand up pvp too and can solo bosses easier compared to other classes.

It requires alot of work to perfect a blader, despite the fact that they dont get as much HP or defense as WA's and FS, and would rely on evasive buffs and stats, the dps PLUS the attack/dmge trans buffs can make them really dangerous with their series of cd based skills in combo.

Melee class characters are hard to control compared to ranged class in pk. You can auto target easier being a range class compared to melee because melee requires more manual retargetting for having lesser range and like I mentioned the HP and def of a blader is inferior compared to a WA and FS, they dont have root skill too control their enemies like fb too, its pure attack and damage but alot of thinking and skills to utilize those, which makes the bl the hardest melee class to play out of the rest.
    true that

Apocalypse Officer
    Procyon

Miavii was right. BLs are the hardest class to play, but in my opinion, nothing is more rewarding. Very little can stop a BL in BM1/Aura with a leg, instant, and all shorts. WAs in BM2 can wreck with instant, but BLs get significantly more AOE. That and give us BM2 and instant, and that res is dead. BLs are great.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

how does a bl shoot guns?

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    how dare you and no bls are still here nd kicking we contribute greatly sir but we are solo chars we contribute in our own way...we are the hey the lightin boss in ic2 is beserk intuition and go kill it heros..

unless your a BL plz shhh

Bls FTW
    +1
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

Banned
    chan7 there all over the place o.o (venus)

Bladers that can retarget in bm2 contribute likely the most dps in any party! Of course that depends on how well said blader is geared compared to the other chars in the party. It is my opinion that bladers rule.........and Miavii already said what needed to be said lol
    Mercury's #1 Breakfast Meat!

Thread necro too strong. BL underrated though, still a decent class and way better than FS.

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    how dare you and no bls are still here nd kicking we contribute greatly sir but we are solo chars we contribute in our own way...we are the hey the lightin boss in ic2 is beserk intuition and go kill it heros..

unless your a BL plz shhh

Bls FTW
    Love that
    Against all odds

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    funny part is that people say that bls contribute least to a party yet a bl's bm2 2claw retarget out dps's almost all bm2's. only bm2 to stand a chance against it is WI and that's cuz wiz bm2 is basically legal hacks. =P
    and this is true. thing is people who cant 2claw retarget end up quiting blader because our bm2 "I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s"
    no fool u just fail!
    Against all odds

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast