Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What happen to blader?

Someone who can use a blader, not just auto attk but USE a blader is someone who is always a problem, in war, if u can retarget and use ur shorts and debuffs at the right times u will always score high and get the job done. in dungs either solo or party the dps tht bladers put out is just crazy. yes wi have more but like someone said their bm2 is only legal hacks when a wiz can hit 12k per hit on a boss that just bull, but at the same time a bl in bm2 with shorts thats 2claw retargeting on a res is a char that become everyone #1 target. well every smart person target.
    Against all odds

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Awe you crazy...just on merc everyday i see at least 30 diff bl's and i just started to revamp my bl xD i am 106 and can pvp ppl up to 135 and win. so bl is the sh*t

Bladers are Outstanding chars and the best solo player ever, also a good blader must know how to be usefull in partys, Bladers can solo CA1/2/3/4/5 easy thats a lot to say, also if u get caught in bm2 retarget in war/pk ur done and with all the shorts on? u will respawn and die again bcuz of the damg XD hahahahaha

This thread made me want to play with my BL instead of WI

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post
    Bladers are Outstanding chars and the best solo player ever, also a good blader must know how to be usefull in partys, Bladers can solo CA1/2/3/4/5 easy thats a lot to say, also if u get caught in bm2 retarget in war/pk ur done and with all the shorts on? u will respawn and die again bcuz of the damg XD hahahahaha
    Yeah I know from experience on both sides BM2 with BL in WAR will get you raped everytime unless the opponent is total noob..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345