Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What happen to blader?

The bladers bm2 skill used to be the scariest thing in pvp (pk). But now I think it got nerfed and dont do as much like it used to. But I played this class and kind of did enjoy it.

IMO bladers have excellent Evasion especially w/ the buff. Could be used to pull out certain dangerous bosses to safer places (i.e Trant, Trugater in ft2), or steal aggro to control the damage intake of the tankers. those are good contributions in a party. pvp wise, the anti debuff skill does help too. They are well versed in stand up pvp too and can solo bosses easier compared to other classes.

It requires alot of work to perfect a blader, despite the fact that they dont get as much HP or defense as WA's and FS, and would rely on evasive buffs and stats, the dps PLUS the attack/dmge trans buffs can make them really dangerous with their series of cd based skills in combo.

Melee class characters are hard to control compared to ranged class in pk. You can auto target easier being a range class compared to melee because melee requires more manual retargetting for having lesser range and like I mentioned the HP and def of a blader is inferior compared to a WA and FS, they dont have root skill too control their enemies like fb too, its pure attack and damage but alot of thinking and skills to utilize those, which makes the bl the hardest melee class to play out of the rest.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 10-24-2011 at 04:07 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    its a class that contribute the least in parties, no useful skills for war, no real reason to play except dual wield looks cool.
    Wrong. This post makes me wanna reroll to bl.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    The bladers bm2 skill used to be the scariest thing in pvp (pk). But now I think it got nerfed and dont do as much like it used to. But I played this class and kind of did enjoy it.

IMO bladers have excellent Evasion especially w/ the buff. Could be used to pull out certain dangerous bosses to safer places (i.e Trant, Trugater in ft2), or steal aggro to control the damage intake of the tankers. those are good contributions in a party. pvp wise, the anti debuff skill does help too. They are well versed in stand up pvp too and can solo bosses easier compared to other classes.

It requires alot of work to perfect a blader, despite the fact that they dont get as much HP or defense as WA's and FS, and would rely on evasive buffs and stats, the dps PLUS the attack/dmge trans buffs can make them really dangerous with their series of cd based skills in combo.

Melee class characters are hard to control compared to ranged class in pk. You can auto target easier being a range class compared to melee because melee requires more manual retargetting for having lesser range and like I mentioned the HP and def of a blader is inferior compared to a WA and FS, they dont have root skill too control their enemies like fb too, its pure attack and damage but alot of thinking and skills to utilize those, which makes the bl the hardest melee class to play out of the rest.
    Best way to describe blader in the whole forum.

Banned
    prove me wrong

Banned
    fs contributes the least to a party in terms of dps. that is not to say that they aren't useful.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    fs contributes the least to a party in terms of dps. that is not to say that they aren't useful.
    SS is so pro. leth totally like 1 hits it off of u. Don't even get me started on hacked code disk.

Santa wanted a snack and ate all the bladers

the bm2 should be modified to attack multiple targets, not only one and the NW should return to the bringer for each class.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DKJC View Post
    the NW should return to the bringer for each class.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by DKJC View Post
    the bm2 should be modified to attack multiple targets, not only one and the NW should return to the bringer for each class.
    no because there would be 60bring

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast