Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Character App Builder...

Titanium

Character App Builder...

here is a Link i found...idk sticky or not i hope it helps people....everything that you use on it it's real...from the stats to the runes and pet's. to input your runes click to the side where your BM1 and BM2 are.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...l-Char-Builder

cool but isnt it for eu only?
    Art of Defence-Freak
    ~ Freak

AoDFreak: IMMA FIRIN MAH AOD!!!

Titanium
    works for both EU and NA...it helped me build my FB 170...and how many base and CD i will have.

Shadow Titanium
    nice app...but it's not complete and it's buggy...it needs to be updated as it doesn't even have Drei Frame gear and other things are kind of off...such as the method used to choose between sFS and mFS....stat requirements are messed up for equipping gear for them....app crashes when you switch from one to the other....in some cases you can't equip certain gear for a mFS unless you use sFS stat builds.

Anyway, I just went ahead and made my own app which was similar to this app (whomever built this one had similar ideas for a UI as I did)...mine still has a lot of work to do but it's more stable and accurate than this one is.
    Last edited by Davynelord; 10-14-2011 at 11:17 PM.

This has already been posted in the Equipment Guide section ages ago, but nice looking out for everyone.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

i've posted a link to this once upon a time (like over a year ago), but it is missing some items and will remain that way. He has released the source code for it and stated he will not work on it anymore.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]