Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: wait what??how?and why?

wait what??how?and why?

wait so i been reading about this deleveling. what do you guys mean by that.is it important?if so how do i dlvl?and why should i delevel give me suggestions people thnx.

Shadow Titanium
    only thing I know about it is you do it so you don't level up and stay under a certain level so you can continue to do content at a certain level such as staying 109 NW, staying 64 for CA2 or 124 for CA3 and staying under the level cap for the weak dungeons (so you can get the PC helmet)...etc.

The way I've heard you do it is by having a quest that sends you to a dungeon and if that dungeon subtracts EXP from you for failing the dungeon, then you fail that quest on purpose over and over until you current EXP bar is back at 0%. Not sure if you can actually lose a level beyond that though.

If I'm wrong (cause I've never done it myself so can't be sure) then someone else surely will provide the correct information....

Davynelord is right about the delevel, and No, you don't lose your level once the level bar goes below 0%.

Just so you know, you lost about 100k exp every time you purposely fail a dungeon so yeah, you gonna need to do it a lot.

I tried to deleveling by quitting the dungeon but it doesn't work, is there any other way to do it??

Not all the dungeon delevel you. When you do quests at your low lever, there are some quests that ask you to go to dungeon and if you die or run out of time in those dungeons, you will lose exp. If you have already done those quests, and is already high level, there is really no way to delevel, unless you want to spend millions in dungeon cards.

For Tier 2 War deleveling the lvl 96 Seal Quest and the lvl 80 Frozen Tower of the Undead Quest are real nice. You lose about 100k when you die in the Seal quest dungeon and 50k per death anywhere with the lvl 80 Frozen Tower of the Undead Quest. And they can both stack to boot sooooo you lose about 150k+ per death.