Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest 2011

[GM] Kato

Post Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest 2011

Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest 2011

Hello CABAL players,

It’s that time of year again and this time we have a little something special in store for you! It’s time to dust off those pumpkin carving tools and show off your artistic skills!

What’s the contest about?
    The contest will allow you, the players, to participate in carving out a pumpkin for various in-game prizes. The pumpkin carving has to be CABAL themed and you’re encouraged to be as creative as possible.

How long will the contest run?
    The contest will run from Saturday, October 15, 2011 to Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
    Your pumpkin must be submitted by 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 to be eligible for the contest.

What the rules?
    Here are some specific rules that need to be followed. All of these rules must be followed, or you risk disqualification from the contest.
    1) The pumpkin carving -MUST- be CABAL themed.
    2) The pumpkin must be back lit by a candle or another source of lighting.
    3) You must include a clear picture of your pumpkin. The higher quality the picture is the better!
    4) Your character name & server must be visible and right beside your pumpkin so that we know it’s your original submission.
    5) Using any photo editing software is strictly prohibited. Any submissions found using this will be immediately disqualified from the contest.

How do I submit my pumpkin?
    When you’re done carving your pumpkin, please e-mail us at: [email protected]. The subject of your e-mail must be: “Pumpkin Contest Submission”. Included in the body of your e-mail should be your character name and server. Please don’t forget to attach your pumpkin’s picture!

How will the voting process work?
    Once the submissions are all turned in on the 1st of November, we’ll start reviewing the entries and begin the voting process. The voting process will begin the next day, on the 2nd, and a new thread will be made to let players decide which pumpkin carving they like the most. Voting will last for 2 days and will end on Friday, November 4th.

When will the winners be determined?
    The votes will be tallied up and the winner will be announced on Saturday, November 5th.
    Enough with the boring stuff! What are the prizes for winning!?
    The prizes are as follows:

- The top 3 winners will receive a Pumpkin Head and a Halloween Weapon.
    - For players who didn’t win, but still submitted a pumpkin, will receive a Blessing Bead AXP – 1 Day.
    - All submitted pumpkins will be published on the forum, Facebook, and the main page!

But wait, I have more questions!
    If you have any more questions regarding the contest, you’re more than welcome to send me a private message or post on this thread. I’ll update this post accordingly with any new questions I think other players might find helpful.

Good luck and we’re all looking forward to seeing your entries!

Additonal Questions
    Question from Campus: Does size matter for the carving?
    Answer: Nope! Size shouldn't matter. The pumpkin can be as big or as small as you want, as long as we can tell what you were trying to carve

Question from Valdoroth: Is our guild logo considered Cabal themed?
    Answer: Yup!

Question from xFaLL3NxAng3L: What about the people who are too poor to buy a pumpkin?
    Answer: You'd have to carve a pumpkin to be eligible for the event. Unfortunately, if you can't get a pumpkin, then you won't be able to participate in the event. Sorry!
    Last edited by [GM] Kato; 10-26-2011 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Extended the time for pumpkin submissions

Banned
    why 26th and not 31st (the day of holloween?)?

Shadow Titanium
    maybe they want it before halloween?

Banned
    GMs go trick or treating on the 31th .....thats y

Shadow Titanium
    Kato is gonna dress up as a naughty nurse o.o

[GM] Kato
    Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    why 26th and not 31st (the day of holloween?)?
    We wanted to have all of the entries in before Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWi View Post
    Kato is gonna dress up as a naughty nurse o.o
    ಠ_ಠ

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    We wanted to have all of the entries in before Halloween.

ಠ_ಠ
    o.o was i not suppose to tell anyone?

Umm kool event hope to see some good ones.

lame

gives me an excuse to carve a pumkin. Is our guild logo considered Cabal themed?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast