Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent disconnections in War [10-15-2011]

[GM] Kato

Recent disconnections in War [10-15-2011]

Hi guys,

We're aware of the disconnections some of you have been having in War recently and we're working on a solution to get this fixed asap. The issue has been forwarded to our development team and I'll update this post as soon as I receive any updates.

Thanks for your continued patience!

Regards,
    [GM] Kato

UPDATE (10/18/2011): The disconnection issues will be resolved in tomorrow's server maintenance.

UPDATE (10/20/2011): Fixed, removing sticky and closing.
    Last edited by [GM] Kato; 10-20-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    yay hope to hear some news soon

yep hope it's fixed soon !
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

Ive picked up a few small things about the error, if this will help at all.

First off it seems that it has something to do with archers, I know because I play a T3 archer and I had like 4-5 caps all DC around me, though what gets me is that it isnt an instant thing, i DC when i see cap FA now too, but just seeing them wont do it, maybe its a corrupt sound file, or animation?
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Good to know that the GM's are aware about this. . . . . Good Luck! Hope you could fix it ASAP

Yup! I agree with valherus woooooootttttt (seul) i mean ^_^ . . . It also happens to me. . . I know it was Val I was fighting with and after 3 hits I got DC. . . I hope this would help. . . it may be the FA bug or something. . . .

[GM] Kato
    Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    Ive picked up a few small things about the error, if this will help at all.

First off it seems that it has something to do with archers, I know because I play a T3 archer and I had like 4-5 caps all DC around me, though what gets me is that it isnt an instant thing, i DC when i see cap FA now too, but just seeing them wont do it, maybe its a corrupt sound file, or animation?
    Thanks for the additional info! Any details regarding this will definitely help the devs troubleshoot this

Additional info... i get disconnected when i use the legacy weapons and it also happens when you try to escape from the mobs and my friend get disconnected when war starts.. i usually get this Error message thing.. i hope this helps a bit...

[GM] Kato
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarkPain View Post
    Additional info... i get disconnected when i use the legacy weapons and it also happens when you try to escape from the mobs and my friend get disconnected when war starts.. i usually get this Error message thing.. i hope this helps a bit...
    Noted! Thanks.

I could be wrong, or it could be me just being dumb, but every time i crash out, its after i get knocked down by an FA, or hit while im down from an FA, and the DC isnt instant, its like my comp is having a freak out with a virus scan or something, like its overloaded.

just trying to help if you can make sense of my talking o.o

(i noticed the same thing when i see others crash around me, they always end up on their back and then poof)
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast