Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cabal Online: Saint's Island First Forcecalibur Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Dilemma View Post
    Dam, no one can be legit and good in this game.
    no....why u think their so many alz selling bots in cabal (they know were they can make their sells...rember the saying for business success.. location location location

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    i like the songg
    yeah its aight

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    it looks like they were being held back 100 ft away. procs held a spartan line while the other ones were killing it
    what do u expect thats why procs keeps winning bonus every week

Quote Originally Posted by cabalwarrior View Post
    no didn't say that but the facts about sei are well known lots of there top players not all are dirty, some can try to defend with that was before not anymore but come on now once dirty always dirty they will just hide it better at best.

more like 3proc for 1cap then add lag and do the math how it gonna end
    and nah all of them not its just and this is from my observation if u jion sei you get better gears i rember when i was in monster guild and he had full osmium amp and after a couple of weeks in sei he has full forcium amp ..... they are a guild looking out for each other and who ever providing them with alz, deals or whatever prly not legit (alz buyer in guild getting every body epic gears) ..and i can say trap is legit he got lucky and got 2 seh from eod he prly sold them or extend something epic and started a chain (sell resell sell resell) and its not that hard to make money im a witness to that my self i made over 1bil in 4weeks from investing and grinding.... so im not saying all of sei is legit and im not saying they all are

Shadow Titanium
    I was there on venus...QueenViper got the weapon....first everyone was on war channel as soon as gm announced the boss had spawned....I was just leaving NW and by the time I switched to my higher level character, war channel was full. Then a few minutes later gm announced the boss had spawned on channel 13.....I got in but after a 5 minutes pc just froze up....too much lag and I got booted from server and had to relog..

so I logged back in and when I got to the statue, a line of caps was waiting there trying to hold us back from getting in....so I just AOD/Aura+BM and they scattered lol....jumped in the boss fight, hit the boss a bunch of times, then I said screw it and just started killing caps and helping to hold them back by their spawn entrance. it's amazing how many dumb players showed up not ready for what clearly was gonna be a massive gathering of brute strength...they were running most of the time instead of fighting.

Anyway, I had fun, didn't care who got the sword...the pvp was enjoyable. Surprising enough, I didn't die as quick or as often as I thought I would...only died 6 times 3 due to lag early on....once I was in for a few minutes, lag cleared right up and ran 100% smooth the rest of the way....

So let me explain something that really adds to laggy play.....first in short, it's usually not the PC itself but more about your amount of RAM...

if your PC isn't good (meaning average to slow processor and/or 4GB or less of RAM) then your gonna lag out bad....a bit of advice for next week for those with lag problems.....right before the event, log out at the LS entrance then cold boot your pc (means shut your PC completely off, wait a few minutes and restart it)...this will hopefully clear your RAM and give you some breathing room and you shouldn't lag out as bad....This helps because every monster spawn, player spawn & death, there stats, skills used...etc. will all be stored in your RAM as they enter the battle....so the more RAM you have freed up, the smoother the battle will be and less lag. It won't completely solve the lag, only a better ISP connection and better PC build will do that.

If you go into the battle after having played cabal for a couple hours, there will be many other things from cabal that will be stored in your RAM (such as everything you've visited... map data, monstor, player, AH, NPC shop, PC Shop..etc).....this means that before all the player, monster and map data for the event can be stored in your RAM, the old data in there will have to clear out first...this is a very slow process which is the type of lag that most people experience in massive battles and may crash you to desktop or simply just totally freeze your game and maybe your PC. it's always a good idea to cold boot your PC after a few hours of playing any game...unless you got 8GB+ of RAM....which 90% of people probably don't have because if you did then you'd be running a 64bit OS....

If you got a monster rig, then this likely doesn't apply to you....this is only for us average pc users who can't afford a $3,000+ rig...

Quote Originally Posted by tomaboy View Post
    we were hanging around in ch 20 irritated like everyone else until romp shouted in vent it was on 13 so we all hopped there. I didn't even notice he was channel hopping until then. But if you'd rather think that go for it. At least we all know what to expect next week and that it most likely won't spawn on the channel that was said zzzzz

i thought it did too...another bug? Yay...

its in channel 13!!!!!!!!!!!!(allcapszzz)

^.^ going to upload venus's tonight and put it up some time tomorrow....... mine is 24 mins long though lol.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Osmium
    2bad i missed it haha. looked fun!

Grats XI! The first one!
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Osmium
    cooldown haxs darn xi.... owait that's ur bm2. =P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123