Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Oh Nooees Jimbo Strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    wanna be glad and do some tug toner wit me?
    Lets go

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    loool

tl;dr
    nice wall of text buddy, quite defensive ya?

Already stated this before and I'll do it again, 16 years of age is a minor regardless of whether or not they can give consent. You can be charged for statutory rape at any given time, stay away from kids you creeper.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    State laws

Each US state has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17 or 18. The most common age is 16.[43]

age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
    age of consent 17 (9): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming
    age of consent 18 (11): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin

with that said the subject is she a minor or not it is was a age of consent do what xi did and go on my page(my motherI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing business) and look at the hole conversation i no its just trolls being the best they can be online sense they fail so hard at life(what a shame) i said well i cant date or girls your age(13) i only talk to 16 and up so were did it come from that i date 13 and down?

http://www.ageofconsent.com/maine.htm

Lol, that clearly isnt accurate/full information. I live in maine and the legal age of consent is not 16 unless the spouse is 19 or younger, anything 21 and over the legal age of consent for that spouse is 18, not 16. Just sayin'
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567