Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm off the EST bandwagon.

I'm sure they're trying. I mean it's pretty overwhelming when it's 7 people Vs. at least 1,000 tickets a day.

Banned
    with ogp, u get quick response, the "any future message will be ignored. case closed" type.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    Pay for the monthly fee and i'll go play aion as much as I play Cabal!
    You mean an hour a week?
    Venus

i swear the est gm isn't even worth their minimum wage job. Even a monkey could probably do a better job...

Yes they have small player base thanks to OGP having messed everything up and the very shaky start EST is having trying to host the game themselves.

I spent money in CS when it was OGP. The prices really sux right now. Everything is account bound. The problems far out weigh the good points.

I have premium and I have bought a few things but I'm playing Aika right now. its FTP and it's in open beta. and its got so much more going on than this game.

FYI their forum is REALLY nice. They have moderators also. NO vile nasty pictures and trolls.

With all due respect Estsoft.... get a clue.

Shut the game down until all the thousands of tickets get addressed. Add new maps and quests. Lower the prices in the Cash Shop. Un-account bound your CS items. Raise the success rate for crafting and upgrading. Raise the drop rates of quality stat'd items. Add more slots in the Auction House.

If you want to play a profitable part in the FTP market you have to get in the same playing field as the other companies. As of right now, from my perspective as well as other peoples, you're not.

Jasmyn lvl 149 sfs Mercury
    DivineGuardians

Some things are just worth fighting for, and some things aren't.

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run."
    "You never count your money when your sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ceyenne View Post
    Shut the game down until all the thousands of tickets get addressed.
    Nah

Quote Originally Posted by ceyenne View Post
    Yes they have small player base thanks to OGP having messed everything up and the very shaky start EST is having trying to host the game themselves.

I spent money in CS when it was OGP. The prices really sux right now. Everything is account bound. The problems far out weigh the good points.

I have premium and I have bought a few things but I'm playing Aika right now. its FTP and it's in open beta. and its got so much more going on than this game.

FYI their forum is REALLY nice. They have moderators also. NO vile nasty pictures and trolls.

With all due respect Estsoft.... get a clue.

Shut the game down until all the thousands of tickets get addressed. Add new maps and quests. Lower the prices in the Cash Shop. Un-account bound your CS items. Raise the success rate for crafting and upgrading. Raise the drop rates of quality stat'd items. Add more slots in the Auction House.

If you want to play a profitable part in the FTP market you have to get in the same playing field as the other companies. As of right now, from my perspective as well as other peoples, you're not.
    She is dam right. They should shut down the game for a month, and use that time to prepare themselves for the host job.

Seriously........ Yeah i know the world is plagued with idiocy people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OsmarH View Post
    She is dam right. They should shut down the game for a month, and use that time to prepare themselves for the host job.
    How about you go not play for a month and get your tickets answered then come back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123