Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jus to let the gm's know

jus to let the gm's know

some noob named dios sumthing in T1 wars is gonna start QQ about how i kept dcing him with the fa glitch, first off i dont hax and use glitches, its jus he kept on relogging wen we almost killed him and the last time he relogged we called war so im guessing he didnt get his points aw shucks. jus wanted to give u heads up. so now let the flaming and trolling begin...

If you are an FA, you are DCing him with the fa "glitch" most likely. It seems its knockdown or something with FAs. Any time it hits a player they will DC that player from the game. So really, if you're an FA and going to war you are responsible for DCing people

We are responsible? How about they fix it, it's not our coding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    If you are an FA, you are DCing him with the fa "glitch" most likely. It seems its knockdown or someathing with FAs. Any time it hits a player they will DC that player from the game. So reDaally, if you're an FA and going to war you are responsible for DCing people
    Dumbest thing i saw this morning. So u want all fa to stop going to war cuz of a bug loooooooool. And most ppl already know the reason behind it

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    Dumbest thing i saw this morning. So u want all fa to stop going to war cuz of a bug loooooooool. And most ppl already know the reason behind it
    I didn't say they should stop going to war, its not their fault but that doesn't mean it isn't their doing if they know they're doing it. They can't help it except to not go to war until its fixed as the GMs said it should be this maintenance. If people know the reason behind it and are still doing it then basically they are abusing it. If they know better shouldn't they be able to go to war and not attack players then? But of course that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'll not go to war when everyone else doesn't, I can still hit guardians. If people decide to chase me down when I run it's their problem not mine.

Banned
    Has nothing to do with attacking. Its with a specific bm

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    Has nothing to do with attacking. Its with a specific bm
    I've been DC'd by FAs in bm1 and not so idk but if you say so. Doesn't mean all FA are innocent when they camp inside base with multiple FA and everyone in the nation continuously DCs as soon as they log in again. idk if people aren't like this on venus but that's the norm on merc.

Banned
    LMAO i wish there was more then 1 fa in venus to pull that off some fa on the other side just kept dcing me and myguildies it was quite sad loolol

Oooooh I should go war to see this new skill.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast