Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Min. damage 14% > 36% Critical damage

Banned
    It's really simple math,your base attack and your amp combined make up your total minimum damage

min. damage increase +20% takes your total base damage and adds 20% to your total damage

Example: Impact stab hits 1k with 0% min. damage,adding 20% min. damage increases it for 1.2k

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    It's really simple math,your base attack and your amp combined make up your total minimum damage

min. damage increase +20% takes your total base damage and adds 20% to your total damage

Example: Impact stab hits 1k with 0% min. damage,adding 20% min. damage increases it for 1.2k
    Now go try testing this and see that it doesn't work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    Now go try testing this and see that it doesn't work

I did,with ST weps,it wasn't really that effective since I only had 15 amp and 700 att.,but w/e,the more amp and more base I got then the more damage I did,my non-crits were making up for the loss of crit damage since I was only 33% rate

Titanium
    You don't seem to have a clear grasp of what min damage is in this game. Min damage applies only to sword classes. Each sword class has a different base amount of min damage, i.e.: warriors have 80%, bladers have 90%, and FS and FB each have 85%. Min damage is the variance between that and 100% damage of a non critical attack; if you have 100% min damage, all your non-crit attacks will deal the same damage on a particular target. Min damage is also very easy to get; most sword classes can get at or close to 100% min damage by just using 2x BOF6 or higher.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Emie View Post
    You don't seem to have a clear grasp of what min damage is in this game. Min damage applies only to sword classes. Each sword class has a different base amount of min damage, i.e.: warriors have 80%, bladers have 90%, and FS and FB each have 85%. Min damage is the variance between that and 100% damage of a non critical attack; if you have 100% min damage, all your non-crit attacks will deal the same damage on a particular target. Min damage is also very easy to get; most sword classes can get at or close to 100% min damage by just using 2x BOF6 or higher.
    I don't know what you mean,how is it any different than amp or critical damage?,it's just another stat that can increases your base damage

teach santa pleas

32 dmg fer sure.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I don't know what you mean,how is it any different than amp or critical damage?,it's just another stat that can increases your base damage
    Minimum damage is applied after all damage calculations take place. It's simply a final multiplier ranging from 0.85 to 1.00 times your attack that determines how much non-critical damage you deal. It doesn't apply to magic classes because magic skills always hit for 100% damage.

^
    ^
    ITS Evie-choooers!
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Titanium
    Hi Miaaaaaaaa~~~~ <3333333 I miss youuuuuuu! :3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast