Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Failed to connect server

Failed to connect server

Hello, I'm from Europe and I get the failed to connect server error. I tried everything that says on every forum and nothing worked.... I could some gm help cause i really wanna play this server ... and don't give me those general links again cause the information there is unuseful for me.
    I'll be waiting for your reply.
    Thanks

If you have really tried everything then you should be playing right now, thing is there can be several different reasons why you cant connect, internet down, possible router problem, or maybe you have installed a program that conflicts with cabal's programming. These are all problems ive ran into in the past. Sad to say but if you have truly tried EVERYTHING in the forums and you have even recieved previous links then theres nothing more anyone can do. You just have to find out whats wrong with your computer, If thats even the case..
    <Removed>

Cause you need to play cabal eu you can't play here
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Cause you need to play cabal eu you can't play here
    i have friends that play both eu and na, not sure thats the exact reason but give it a shot Andrei
    <Removed>

Young euro ops are blocked from here because they have there own server if there playing here it's more then likely via proxy which is against the tos
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Young euro ops are blocked from here because they have there own server if there playing here it's more then likely via proxy which is against the tos
    that must be what their doing then lol
    <Removed>

I have the same problem... I wanna play this server too... Could some GM help us? (Or players)=D

[GM] Kato
    If you're having issues connecting to the game, please refer to the following thread: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Connect-Issue.

I'm going to be closing this topic so we can keep this issue consolidated. Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck!