Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: band for suposibly buying alz

Banned
    seireitei aint bad guild and ft2 is allabout the tyrant ring good drops do come form there as well, abd the cabal market aint bad, you just have to understand it. and this thred aint ment for trolling its to get aother players who wer falsly accused of buying alz to speak up and let the gm know there wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRains View Post
    seireitei aint bad guild and ft2 is allabout the tyrant ring good drops do come form there as well, abd the cabal market aint bad, you just have to understand it. and this thred aint ment for trolling its to get aother players who wer falsly accused of buying alz to speak up and let the gm know there wrong.
    I like how you photoshopped your vrs stats LOL

Here is your real score...

I can understand why you photoshopped it though...kinda low for a level 180 WA who bought Chovey's 7/50 forci boots

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRains View Post
    If you are well known in the game, GM's dont care what you do. If you are some random or not as good they ban you, you should know this.

Shadow Titanium
    hack like the best, get BANN like the rest!....how come u dont know? lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    then why is SaiiRaii aka martaii w.e Still in guild
    so was thelegend
    deathrains well he was forced lmao banned
    many more
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    I like how you photoshopped your vrs stats LOL

Here is your real score...

I can understand why you photoshopped it though...kinda low for a level 180 WA who bought Chovey's 7/50 forci boots
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylin View Post
    lets not forget the 7 amp craft 1 slot forcy gloves he bought from kenei for 7b
    Last edited by Cathy; 10-23-2011 at 08:30 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    o.o FLORIDA FTW!! coconut grove here ^^
    FL FTW miami dade over here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cabalwarrior View Post
    fact is i have over 200 runs with just 1 bos7 and 1 pc forci amp various +3 slotted and 2slot weaps but those are barely profit so please bs me more please i love it..... another fun Fact for u is that we know dk glitched alz and stashed aways more alz then most people can think of (then proceeded to sell it on sei forum pics where posted here and removed by some unknown gm) and fact is that iromp and han where proven hackers what a surprise all are still playin zzzz /RequestEstOpenInvestigationsWhileTheySeemToCare
    lol i wont lie for sei when i was in it hell they run dunges alot nd cuz u dnt get epic drops dnt mean other ppl are the same way

Banned
    oh cathy cathy cathy thy shall hold thy tounge

[GM] Kato
    If you have any account issues, you're more than welcome to send us a ticket. However, posting on the forums will not help you get an answer and is highly discouraged.

Closing.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789