Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Quests Question

Question Quests Question

Ok,I probably should have asked about this earlier,but didn't have a problem until now.I have a lvl 51 warrior and I looked at my General quest list and I have,like,20 quests on there I apparently hadn't done yet.from lvl 45 to lvl 51.Anyway,my question is this,do I need to do every quest?I think I deleted the quests from lvl 45 through lvl 48.I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any storyline quests.Maybe someone should make up a list of storyline quests you need to do.Anyway,I need to know so I can get to Port Lux.Any help will be appreciated.Ty

You can go to port lux without having to do quests you just need to talk t the port guy in GD. But you might not get your nation if you delete alot of story quests. Basicly if you are unsure of which quests to do (There are guides out there for which you need for your nation) then just do all of them listed above Normal lol. Pretty simple.

Ok,I'm stumped.What do you mean above Normal?And how do I know which are storyline based & which aren't?Where can I find a list of the quests?Any help will be greatly appreciated.And what would my nation be?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfeather62 View Post
    Ok,I'm stumped.What do you mean above Normal?And how do I know which are storyline based & which aren't?Where can I find a list of the quests?Any help will be greatly appreciated.And what would my nation be?
    there in 2 different tabs x.x story and normal quests are separated.