Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats up with all those people

Whats up with all those people

So many people seem to be illiterate on this forum/game....I swear some of them do it on purpose -.-

inb4jimbo, ragin, deathrains, etc....

I mean...English isn't even my first language but I still write a lot better than them without even thinking. Understanding globals trying to speak english is easier than trying to decipher what those guys say >.>

Banned
    lol hey i must have made you mad for you to make a thread about me i feel like a -star- already

im really sorry proffesor did i make a mistake on my essay?

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    lol hey i must have made you mad for you to make a thread about me i feel like a -star- already

im really sorry proffesor did i make a mistake on my essay?
    Lol I'm not aiming only at you...your previous post was was perfectly understandable, why don't you always write like that? No offense but when you write "nd" 7 times in a sentence of 12 words I find it kinda lame...again I really don't mind if you make mistakes, everyone makes some and even I often cut words/letters/capital letters to make it shorter....but please just continue writing like you did in that post above mine.

jimbo's the worst one lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Lol I'm not aiming only at you...your previous post was was perfectly understandable, why don't you always write like that? No offense but when you write "nd" 7 times in a sentence of 12 words I find it kinda lame...again I really don't mind if you make mistakes, everyone makes some and even I often cut words/letters/capital letters to make it shorter....but please just continue writing like you did in that post above mine.
    oh lol yea i get what your saying to be honest i get in the mode and start writting fast ignoring the mistakes nd etc.

Banned
    do they still teach english class in schools? i dont mean that we all should be grammar/spelling nazis on internet forums, but some of these run-on sentences are a bit ridiculous.

Santa Knows All Languages

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    do they still teach english class in schools? i dont mean that we all should be grammar/spelling nazis on internet forums, but some of these run-on sentences are a bit ridiculous.
    to be honest it seems unless your in a high priority school teachers seems a bit laid back..thats just what i have seen i can't speak for everyone

aye meng wat u tryna say brah i speek puurfect einglish . . .

Banned
    not everyone uses periods/commas

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast