Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whats up with all those people

holas free alz plis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    If I'm going to type or text more than a word or a sentence to someone, then yeah, I'm going to use punctuation.

Anyway, my point isn't that everyone should suddenly write essays or perfect English every time or everywhere they type. I just want some people to have the common courtesy to type in a somewhat correct format. I would rather read a post full of typos or slightly misspelled words, than a post with absolutely no grammar whatsoever. Run on sentences are not fun to read or decipher.
    Shorthand has its place, and short phrase or sentences with no punctuation have their place too. Using them ALL at once to communicate an entire point across on a forum, is NOT its place.

No i get what you're saying lol sometimes the way ppl type on here really does make me wonder xD actually i do that a lot ._. so what the heck am i saying lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    Does that mean you txt on your phone in complete sentences?
    I do!

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    english what? I speak no english.. i dont know what english is.
    k my nizzle bizzle my shizzle my anuzz sissles

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    No i get what you're saying lol sometimes the way ppl type on here really does make me wonder xD actually i do that a lot ._. so what the heck am i saying lol
    Lol, but see at least you put faces in between your sentences. That instantly made it a little easier to read than if it was one long string of text with different ideas and no punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    ESL student here.
    If someone genuinely does not know English because it is not their first language, then that's understandable. Though, the lazy "I don't care" attitude from people who DO know English is no excuse.

For me, it's WAY easier to type the correct spelling for a word, than to figure out the short hand spelling of it. If it's easier for someone else to use the shorthand, fine as well, but at the very least form a coherent sentence!

The Lady has Spoken

Forcium
    u got a prob with my english btch I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ u i will pop a cap in yo ass

fk yo couch

here you go

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234