Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Lost 3 years of my life thanks ESTSoft

Lost 3 years of my life thanks ESTSoft

I hate Cabal blocked me my account with my char lv lv 175 and another 170 in addition to losing my char also lost all
    the money you spend using the item shop and the alleged reason why I blocked it because they say they use something
    illegal in the game when all lies the reason why they blocked was because I complain about how bad
    drop and because I was in party with someone that if you use such programs, but perhaps I have to know
    that person uses that kind of illegal software in the game or that person may not use it for are the gm
    protect users of these people if in 3 years and never even eof7 obtained and not obtained
    absolutely no good drop actually believe you would use something like this, made ​​3 years of my life to the
    rubbish little things, they blocked me permanently without any clear justification for
    evidence that even I, or my char have used something illegal GM are only to do what they want to thank you very much for 3 years of my life lost EST Soft

k bye.

Banned
    jesus, looks like gm's really did some scrubbing this weekend.

YO GM Gato unban this dude bro
    Seriously ya sure u did not hack ? i mean that's all what they all say when they get pwnt / else make spam threads get banned , remake new forum acc spam spam get banned , rinse repeat .
    Eventually they'll get tired of it n unban you. No need to thank me sir .

as 2 months ago I blocked

Quote Originally Posted by SouthWind View Post
    YO GM Gato unban this dude bro
    Seriously ya sure u did not hack ? i mean that's all what they all say when they get pwnt / else make spam threads get banned , remake new forum acc spam spam get banned , rinse repeat .
    Eventually they'll get tired of it n unban you. No need to thank me sir .
    really never use hack would not be so stupid to risk all the time it takes to get to have these char apart from losing all the money you spend in the shop

[GM] Kato
    If you have any account inquiries, you're more than welcome to send in a ticket. We're unable to to discuss account issues here on the forums due to privacy concerns.

Closing the thread.