Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Clarification about Merg ring?

Clarification about Merg ring?

I'm a little confused. Other than obtaining it through a drop, there's a quest called "Another Way to Break The Seal" in which you need 5 sealed core with mysterious power. Now I keep getting different feedback when I ask people about this and I even looked through the forums about doing 50 runs so I wanted a little clarification.

Do I need to do 50 runs (if i never get the drop) or do I just need to do 5 runs for the quest?

Banned
    You could do 50 runs for the sealed ring or the sealed ring will drop from the chest like normal,there is only 1 quest to unseal it so no you can't have 2 merg rings

That doesnt really answer my question though because I'm not sure where the 50 runs come from? I know you cant have 2 merg rings at the same time, I'm just asking for clarification on that other quest "Another Way to Break the Seal"

Banned
    The 50 runs is something you can do while your waiting for the ring to drop from merg chest,if it never drops then you have the 50 cores to use for another sealed merg ring

Ouch Ok. thanks for the info~

But but on quest ,i did 5 run for core so it is 5/5 not 50 where is everyone getting the 50core from?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by yinlu View Post
    But but on quest ,i did 5 run for core so it is 5/5 not 50 where is everyone getting the 50core from?
    you have to do the quest 10 times to get the 50 to craft it

you can still get the merg the normal way i jsut got mines 2days ago and got the piece of merg from the other quest