Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official BEST FA Thread

phone fail
    Last edited by Chris7; 05-11-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

why are you so mad peter panties? lmao
    I'd say ily2 but I don't roll like you do..

either way, you're too bad to even be considered "top FA".
    sorry D:

p.s - I'll be more than happy to one shot you anytime. just be sure to get it on fraps k? (:
    Last edited by Chris7; 05-11-2010 at 04:42 PM.

By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you noob WA, 1 hit me now and I call you god. If you can't, then I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, and don't even talk about how you 1 shot me when I'm missing alot of stuff at 159. I roll your ass anyday

and as to you brolic, your guildies out numbered mine, end of discussion, do not brag.

and to all you people out there, I'm the best FA on Venus, either you approve it or not, find a FA who can beat me. K, bye
    If you were even a decent FA, you would have taken Bringer from Pimp when he still went to 7 wars. Lol @ missing stuff @ 159. Missing what, the money in your bank account to buy new gear?

Banned
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you noob WA, 1 hit me now and I call you god. If you can't, then I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, and don't even talk about how you 1 shot me when I'm missing alot of stuff at 159. I roll your ass anyday

and as to you brolic, your guildies out numbered mine, end of discussion, do not brag.

and to all you people out there, I'm the best FA on Venus, either you approve it or not, find a FA who can beat me. K, bye
    i had more trouble fighting excision than you. ^^ ...so i'd say he's by far better than you, idc if you approve or not ^^. K, bye

do we even have trouble fighting him at all? lol

the small guardians in nw pose a greater threat.

Banned
    man i have more trouble fighting the lag i get when mw starts b4 i enter the trenches. ):

Banned

pawnkiller and cstriker would both rock ur ass if they still played

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    do we even have trouble fighting him at all? lol

the small guardians in nw pose a greater threat.
    idk rapid 60's could probably kill me if i go afk for 5 mins in war ....deadly if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    idk rapid 60's could probably kill me if i go afk for 5 mins in war ....deadly if you ask me
    Just turn on your regen buff, prob fixed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    Just turn on your regen buff, prob fixed.
    ill have an fs follow me and spam heal rofl

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast