Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Honestly guys.

Cool Honestly guys.

are you excited about the Sigmetal event thing even tho we had it before or not?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by donatello View Post
    are you excited about the sigmetal event thing even tho we had it before or not?
    yush

Banned
    im ready to make my alz go bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Titanium
    not really -.-

Banned
    go go go go go 2bill go away sig fail +13 10x broke /ragequit

I'm pumped about getting cheap gear from people rage +ing the sig =D

Banned
    1: Not many people will come back after this event ends why? safeguard might fail and they would have wasted all their alz for nothing...(yes safeguard can fail it happened to me tried to +15 my sig gloves...back to +11 they went.)

2: Only the rich people will have them such as alz buyers hackers/you know who. letter starts with an (S) will get them...global noobs...mostly the people that have no life will get them...and what's the point? stupid people...sig drops now...sig=almost the same as forcium....they drop now so what's the point of getting them? lol even if you re-sell those +14 parts OMGGGG price 9B or 15B+ for +14 wow...i've seen it so many times..

3: The people who will get them...will get bored trust me...sig=almost forcium able to get 1kdef+...like someone who get bored a bit...just a bit with forcium=miavii...what makes you think that(YOU) won't get bored with 1.1k+def? when all you can party will be boring? people don't want to pvp you? funny...even now without forcium i got 901def on my FA 170 T_T all those dungeons are easy...i even quit for weeks... so to players out there....think before you act.

Banned
    hmm,,,sig!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Notic View Post
    1: Not many people will come back after this event ends why? safeguard might fail and they would have wasted all their alz for nothing...(yes safeguard can fail it happened to me tried to +15 my sig gloves...back to +11 they went.)

2: Only the rich people will have them such as alz buyers hackers/you know who. letter starts with an (S) will get them...global noobs...mostly the people that have no life will get them...and what's the point? stupid people...sig drops now...sig=almost the same as forcium....they drop now so what's the point of getting them? lol even if you re-sell those +14 parts OMGGGG price 9B or 15B+ for +14 wow...i've seen it so many times..

3: The people who will get them...will get bored trust me...sig=almost forcium able to get 1kdef+...like someone who get bored a bit...just a bit with forcium=miavii...what makes you think that(YOU) won't get bored with 1.1k+def? when all you can party will be boring? people don't want to pvp you? funny...even now without forcium i got 901def on my FA 170 T_T all those dungeons are easy...i even quit for weeks... so to players out there....think before you act.
    if you get bored by having endgame gear thats easy to fix. get a blustin set.

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    go go go go go 2bill go away sig fail +13 10x broke /ragequit
    lmfao +1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast