Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: U guys should visit VENUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    im coming back to venus! ill repopulate the sumbich, i got 1K fresh immigrants ready to p2Wzzzzz!!
    inb4everyonejustscammseachother

Owait

you did not scam wrath and all of apoc!?!?!?!... lol@that

Inagainb4badlier

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    That sounds boring -.-

At this point in time, considering how long cabal has been out and how long it's been since the 180 patch, t5 should be bigger and more fun than t4 >.>
    It is true that venusian player tend to stall in lower tiers. Many tend to farm high honor in hopes it will prepare them for high tiers. Thats what people decide to do but that is not really the problem.

My theory as to why there are less members in t5 is that not enough new generation players are nurtured to enter by their community. Simple example is a guild party will hoard all leg weapons/pots and not share it with other war participant not from the same guild. Another example is isolating new war entrants with hurtful chat just because they are newcomer. In addition, many guilds here provide very little support/fairness (think of leeching but not seeding a torrent that has low seed count) which diminish player's interest to continue playing. These are just a few things I saw and I am not going into names/specifics. They may seem miniscule in large population but considering venusian fragile numbers these kinds of actions reduced incentive to phase in T5 greatly.

Those are just my opinion and truthfully we reap what we sow.

Regardless extensive damage is already done on venus and there is a lingering resentment that can only go away in time as long as we don't continue our past practices..

For you mercurians please understand merge wont happen (for business reasons ofc). Thus continuing to be our neighbor you should sympathize with us and help revitalize this area If you cannot virtually join us then at least encourage us instead of putting us down with various silly remarks

Thx for reading guys.

Quote Originally Posted by zhuai View Post
    It is true that venusian player tend to stall in lower tiers. Many tend to farm high honor in hopes it will prepare them for high tiers. Thats what people decide to do but that is not really the problem.

My theory as to why there are less members in t5 is that not enough new generation players are nurtured to enter by their community. Simple example is a guild party will hoard all leg weapons/pots and not share it with other war participant not from the same guild. Another example is isolating new war entrants with hurtful chat just because they are newcomer. In addition, many guilds here provide very little support/fairness (think of leeching but not seeding a torrent that has low seed count) which diminish player's interest to continue playing. These are just a few things I saw and I am not going into names/specifics. They may seem miniscule in large population but considering venusian fragile numbers these kinds of actions reduced incentive to phase in T5 greatly.

Regardless extensive damage is already done on venus and there is a lingering resentment that can only go away in time as long as we don't continue our past practices..

For you mercurians please understand merge wont happen (for business reasons ofc). Thus continuing to be our neighbor you should sympathize with us and help revitalize this area If you cannot virtually join us then at least encourage us instead of putting us down with various silly remarks

Thx for reading guys.
    i love u well done zhuai

Shadow Titanium

Thx for reading guys.
    would you be against a server merger however?

Banned

Thx for reading guys.

为什么你要打这么长

Shadup Repo

Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    Shadup Repo
    dont be jelly cause i didnt say i love u

=.= yeah, because you say worse things...

Thx for reading guys.
    Well said.

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    =.= yeah, because you say worse things...
    like wat name 1 thing

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast