Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: U guys should visit VENUS!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warparty View Post
    if we had a merge, kavmaum wouldnt nation war
    hi lil alvin

Quote Originally Posted by darkight View Post
    guys guys lets just all get along venus isnt dead we are living well larazz i respect ur choice of leaving venus cause i would say t5 is boring but wat do i know about that never had a char 160+ but isnt this thread just a suggestion saying come to venus and truned into trolling lets just all have make up sex
    xD Im just havin fun, I still have an alt on venus that allows me to go run dungons with friends there, I still have vent info for like 7+ guilds over there that I just will jump in and chill with people. I still have a lot of friends there, period, but hey its still good fun to pass the time. Maybe GM's will finally do something for venus.

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    and that's the only tier that matters... everyone gonna stay 160 on their main forever?
    +1
    gah i hate the nub wars. ill be in merc probably in a month or two

Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    hi lil alvin
    ?????????
    wtb 2 slot topaz orb & crystal 1 mil pm ingame or forum
    wts 7 40 extended martial helm/ T> for sig pot 7-40
    mercury artifact crafter

Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    xD Im just havin fun, I still have an alt on venus that allows me to go run dungons with friends there, I still have vent info for like 7+ guilds over there that I just will jump in and chill with people. I still have a lot of friends there, period, but hey its still good fun to pass the time. Maybe GM's will finally do something for venus.
    yea i known u for 2 years ur a funny guy i was a little sad when i saw u buy 9 vouchers cause i knew wat that ment but its all good snice u have a alt that i saw today shouting come to mercury hahaha funny hope 2 see u on venus on ur alt then D:

Banned
    A server merge would make Cabal interesting for once.

Cabal is a small enough mmo as it is, it's not like we don't know every single person we see. Merge so we can meet new people, have regular 50 v 50 wars, and still retain all of our guild emblems. It would be fun -.-

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    A server merge would make Cabal interesting for once.

Cabal is a small enough mmo as it is, it's not like we don't know every single person we see. Merge so we can meet new people, have regular 50 v 50 wars, and still retain all of our guild emblems. It would be fun -.-
    +1 to that too.
    u say alot of good things lol

im coming back to venus! ill repopulate the sumbich, i got 1K fresh immigrants ready to p2Wzzzzz!!

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

just might even have 100 v 100 each day again, goodluck getting gm's to do something like that. they only buff you and have those stupid combo events. yawn lol
    wtb 2 slot topaz orb & crystal 1 mil pm ingame or forum
    wts 7 40 extended martial helm/ T> for sig pot 7-40
    mercury artifact crafter

Quote Originally Posted by darkight View Post
    yea i known u for 2 years ur a funny guy i was a little sad when i saw u buy 9 vouchers cause i knew wat that ment but its all good snice u have a alt that i saw today shouting come to mercury hahaha funny hope 2 see u on venus on ur alt then D:
    xD Ill be back on my wiz to visit venus again, at some point 4real yo!

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast