Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Can someone

Can someone

tell me what it is so special about Venus? that everything seems supersized lol? do people seriously buy alz here lol?

item i was looking for in Merc

and when one finally came out in Venus

wtf. you know what's funnier and crazier? someone might actually buy that. wow. idiots. this guy's idea of +2 more is 900m more, pathetic. I can also buy the vouchers you know. But this isn't worth it.

Banned
    it's the idea of marketing in cabal, not just venus. if you've actually played cabal long enough, there are idiots who will buy it.

Banned
    Inflation. Think of it as the same price with different units. Sure it might be more alz to buy it, but you make alz at a faster rate proportionate to that. It's the same thing.

Banned
    So i set a price for a item and i buy alz lmao nice logic kid. People dont buy most the stff thats in ah and it ends up expiring

Titanium
    my SG set @ AH price would have cost me around 2b (all pieces +0) actual price? 1.4

might seem like a small figure but it's a 30% discount overall.

I see high price simply as marketing. Most often when you look for epic items you arrange ur search Highest to Lowest (as can be seen from your SS).
    Human Nature Perhaps is when we see something selling for OMFG amounts of alz is to check the item to see "what's so special about this?" As im pretty sure you did. Then when we realise "hey i want this but, not at this price" what do we do? We check for a bargain. At least i know i do. im hella cheap lol so i always PM for the discount. Sometimes by nature i do it for first item i see whereas if i scrolled down a bit i'd see same item for exact price i want but JUST because the other was at the top of the list (highest to lowest) It grabbed my attention and held it. It's just marketting IMHO.

price depends on cores nerc cores are wayy cheaper than venus and more ppl play in merc than compared to venus

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    So i set a price for a item and i buy alz lmao nice logic kid.
    noob thinking