Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rol+2 event

Rol+2 event

Can we get it after this update or something cause atleast this event is promising and very usefull and it is way cheaper.

Titanium

Shadow Titanium
    only benefits da rich really. rol2 event on the other hand benefit the whole comunity XD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Can we get it after this update or something cause atleast this event is promising and very usefull and it is way cheaper.
    did you not read what the GM's said??? giving out the ROL+2 event is a no it's like giving out free +15 drei frame.... search the threads it's there!!

and having a SIG Event + Safeguards is NOT like giving out free +15 drei frame???? Hell, why don't they just sell Forcium Amp +15 for 99,999 ecoins each? $1000 dollars each, and I'm SURE the servers will be FILLED with people dancing in BI with them in less than 1 week. PAY2WIN AT ITS BEST YO!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Osaka View Post
    and having a SIG Event + Safeguards is NOT like giving out free +15 drei frame???? Hell, why don't they just sell Forcium Amp +15 for 99,999 ecoins each? $1000 dollars each, and I'm SURE the servers will be FILLED with people dancing in BI with them in less than 1 week. PAY2WIN AT ITS BEST YO!!
    ahhh yes someone understands what i mean...

Quote Originally Posted by buymeplz View Post
    only benefits da rich really. rol2 event on the other hand benefit the whole comunity XD
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Notic View Post
    did you not read what the GM's said??? giving out the ROL+2 event is a no it's like giving out free +15 drei frame.... search the threads it's there!!
    and this event is ......

exactly lol unless they realy gonna screw up the upgrade system no one will be complaining just doing mega shouts on selling they their +14 gear

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    exactly

and this event is ......

exactly lol unless they realy gonna screw up the upgrade system no one will be complaining just doing mega shouts on selling they their +14 gear
    LOL do you really think people would buy those? like selling +14 gears? about 8B+

Shadow Titanium
    I'm pretty sure they will come up with this soon..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    I'm pretty sure they will come up with this soon..
    this will be a major fail.... cabal N/A is becoming like a Private sever each giving event or CS item.... first sehh..then safeguard? lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast