Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voucher prices

Banned

Voucher prices

I think vouchers should be sold at npc for 100-150m.

I know this is really unlikely to happen, especially because it would decrease the amount of ecoins people buy. But vouchers have been getting ridiculously expensive in the last few months and I think we need something to keep the price in check, to keep it from going too high.

If it was sold at an npc for about 100m, then people who buy coins and sell vouchers for alz would be forced to sell for under 100. So when you need coins, you wouldn't ever have to pay more than 90-ish-100m. 4 months ago vouchers were 70m and plenty of people sold vouchers then so im sure plenty of people would be happy to get just 90m for their 10 dollars worth of ecoins.

There could also be other ways to get ecoins as an alternative for those who don't wanna pay 200m for a voucher, such as:
    exchanging wexp for ecoins
    exchanging dp for ecoins

with vouchers being over 200m now it's getting especially hard for new players to get things like a k red which is over 1bil to get now. Any time you wanna pay xfer you have to pay near 1bil too. it also skews dungeon prices, the higher the cost of vouchers, the less efficient it is to buy your entries from cash shop, and ah entries go up because of that too. So I think it's really important we have alternative ways to get coins.

Yes, I know a lot of people will disagree with me. Thank you in advanced to anybody who actually wants to help expand on this idea.
    Last edited by Cathy; 10-27-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Banned
    stop fiddling with my business

I sell U One Vouch for 200m OK

back when vouchers were about to go down to 70m again, est decided to put a level restriction on it

if levl restrict goes down i wanna a refund on the kred i bought with alz

Oooh i like this thread. +1

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post

I know this is really unlikely to happen, especially because it would decrease the amount of ecoins people buy. But vouchers have been getting ridiculously expensive in the last few months and I think we need something to keep the price in check, to keep it from going too high.

If it was sold at an npc for about 100m, then people who buy coins and sell vouchers for alz would be forced to sell for under 100. So when you need coins, you wouldn't ever have to pay more than 90-ish-100m. 4 months ago vouchers were 70m and plenty of people sold vouchers then so im sure plenty of people would be happy to get just 90m for their 10 dollars worth of ecoins.

There could also be other ways to get ecoins as an alternative for those who don't wanna pay 200m for a voucher, such as:
    exchanging dp for ecoins

with vouchers being over 200m now it's getting especially hard for new players to get things like a k red which is over 1bil to get now. Any time you wanna pay xfer you have to pay near 1bil too. it also skews dungeon prices, the higher the cost of vouchers, the less efficient it is to buy your entries from cash shop, and ah entries go up because of that too. So I think it's really important we have alternative ways to get coins.

Yes, I know a lot of people will disagree with me. Thank you in advanced to anybody who actually wants to help expand on this idea.
    i approve dam op vouchers. as if the economy wasn't already bad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post

exchanging dp for ecoins

booo -10000000..... =p

me like making money just by staying in bi dancing u know..... >.<

that'd destroy alot of alz in game o_o/

theoretically everything would go up in price o_o
    Last edited by Slowpoke; 10-31-2011 at 01:58 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast