Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do People Look For In A Guild?

What Do People Look For In A Guild?

Hello there, I just have a quick question for you all who would be willing to give me your opinions on the matter. I was just curious about how you all feel about guilds. When you join a guild what do you look for? Members? Guild Level? What is important and what is not. The Reason i ask is because i have been in a few guilds were people are VERY cool with everyone and within a week they just leave?! Why do people do this? Some say its because the guild was "Inactive" when the truth is they themselves were being "inactive" refusing to talk with anyone and just focusing on grinding. I was just curious as to peoples intentions when joining a guild. I myself wanted to make a guild in the future but this is something i need to know more about so that i can do my best to make sure everything is fair and just and to keep all of my members satisfied.

Please feel free to give your honest opinions to me, i will pay attention to them all

Shadow Titanium
    Need active members, around your level, that want to do things together (no solo shit)

Respectful, active, variety of players (epic, high lvls, low lvls, War buddies, lvlin buddies, dung runners)
    or maybe a systematic guild that has limits and rules for its members to follow.

idk, i think it depends on what a person is looking for...

some ppl dont like to do everything except one things... so it depends what that one thing is...
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

i value your opinons guys but it seems like what your saying is that people are looking for a "perfect" guild when i know there isnt any such thing. Or am i wrong? Is there a guild you may know of who follows of the things that you guys say? I mean it seems like The leader of the guild has ALOT cut out for him/her. Its almost like a job and where is the fun in that?

I really only have one thing I look for in a guild:

Girls 15 and under that put out easy.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by jirnbo View Post

dang a troll lol

Quote Originally Posted by jirnbo View Post

zOmG no moar broken english

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by King Abare View Post
    i value your opinons guys but it seems like what your saying is that people are looking for a "perfect" guild when i know there isnt any such thing. Or am i wrong? Is there a guild you may know of who follows of the things that you guys say? I mean it seems like The leader of the guild has ALOT cut out for him/her. Its almost like a job and where is the fun in that?
    your right there isn't a perfect guild..people now and days wanna go to ic2 or ic1 to do their daily or spam dunguens when it doesn't drop anything but cores (may get lucky with rare drop once every two weeks.).

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by BBarry View Post
    Need active members, around your level, that want to do things together (no solo shit)
    And yet people complain on how big the damn party is.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    your right there isn't a perfect guild..people now and days wanna go to ic2 or ic1 to do their daily or spam dunguens when it doesn't drop anything but cores (may get lucky with rare drop once every two weeks.).
    well it seems like this topic is kinda pointless now that i hear a few opinions. It seems theres no way to keep everyone completely happy. If people just want to join a guild full of dungeon runners for example, and they find the guild they've been looking for and then they still leave? lol. I guess then a guild filled with your best friends is the way i want to go at this point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast