Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rings

Rings

I already have Merg ring, no rol+2 (not that fb would need another rate ring)

aside from ring of fighter +10, and critical ring +2

what would you guys use?

-3 Critical Ring+1?
    -3 Ring of fighter +9?
    -1 Critical Ring+1 & 2 Ring of fighter +9?
    or
    -1 Ring of fighter +9 & 1 Critical ring+1

~willing to sacrifice the 15% critical dmg for 30 attack, and 48 defence?

-What's your guys opinion?

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

It's really up to you depending on whether you value higher dps or higher def more.

def>atk,amp,cd ALLL day

Titanium

Exclamation

Ok, im bringing back this thread because i think its really important of all FB's. Most people that have an FB build towards a pvp type char but if im a pve type FB dungeons and grinding, i know that with the bm3 now out critical damage will be the best way to go where my weapons are concerned but which would be better for me and i need the pros in on this one;

RoF+9's or Cr+1's

im poor cause haven't had any luck with drops in this game, which is why im not considering;

RoF+10's or Cr+2's

im 160+ heading towards 170 to stack "hell yea" and im just wondering what should be in my 4 ring slots at 170, this is not a question most people ask. Please and thanks you in advance for the help with explainations.

Banned
    cr1 in bm1/2/3 and rof9 out of bm. the dps diff is so minimal out of bm u might as well take the extra def

This is old...first off go for x3 CR+2 or if your rich x3 ROF+10 and merg ring or killian's ring.... thats all. and fb is full crit..we have the rate for it. i do fine with 63/63 rate. 209cd 50amp i hit 14k on last ic2 boss( don't know the name well)
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Titanium
    Cr2's have been cheap since when?

This game has garbage drop rates

Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    Cr2's have been cheap since when?

This game has garbage drop rates
    Cr2 are cheap compared to rof10. And also in the next update you'll be able to craft them so their price should drop (unless of course it'll have stupid low success rate, which is likely).

Titanium
    Good

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    This is old...first off go for x3 CR+2 or if your rich x3 ROF+10 and merg ring or killian's ring.... thats all. and fb is full crit..we have the rate for it. i do fine with 63/63 rate. 209cd 50amp i hit 14k on last ic2 boss( don't know the name well)
    Im lvl 119 FB, but I have the same issue, which rings to get - I'm not yet 140 to be able to stack Lightning and Ice Blades but currently I'm at 50/50 rate 118cd 14amp... I know I need better, my gear is weak since I can't afford better yet.

I have 3x rol+1 and 1 cr+1 currently, should I keep them for now and switch later, or replace 1-2 of the rol+1 with 1-2 cr+1 to improve my cd?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast