Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What happen?

What happen?

Hi, I'm a new player on official server [like this one] and seriously What the Hell is going here with differente between chars. I'm normally used to play with Wizards and since i start here -kinda difficult than private servers- I Just realized that this class is more screwed than i really thought. Seriously

My problem was born since im everyone 'kill point' in Tierra Gloriosa and no matter if i'm with aura, dmg. amplifier, bm1, bm2, bm16 or amp buff/pots, my damage keep being 'ridiculously' low compared with others chars like the famous fs [need a sort of nerf now] or worst thus fb. Im not a noob, my weapons are. Thanks

And i'm not talking by my own i talk for every wizard who's not donator, guild ballslicker or a QQer. I don't even believe how we -being the Magic class A.K.A Wizards have the worst buff of whole game, first we have just 2 personal buff, 1 for limit time (the regeneration one) and 3 of party which are crappy because:

~Mass Restore: Crappy buff, the warrior one have more hp regeneration. Fail #1

~Spirit Intension: Cool Buff. Does work?

~Sp Regen: Why the hell did they put more cooldown to this Skill? It should be personal, not party, at least to make wizard more available to make dungeons SOLO..did you read? SOLO, in order to get things by itself and not to share with a stupid warrior/blader/force blader. Fail#2

The other thing that i don't get is why the Force Archer have like 20 buff more compared to us. They already have one of +29 M. Attack in s4 and now they give him one of +20 M. Attack more..Are you kidding me? And what about wizard? Fail#3

Yes, more of you guys -if you read this- would say that i'm a noob, i don't know to play and blabla. No i'm not a noob and i know play. 'Proness' is calculated by a gamer who knows to play skill not to donate and have next day of the char creation +15 weapons and set. Got it?

To end this i'd like to say that i can't believe how EstSoft got the wizard so nerfed...they would say that we have the fade/dash/blink..and?...Blink for what? for run of other player when you are killing a boss? Blink the whole tg to don't get your ass pwned with 3-4 hits? Funny guys.-I'm starting to think that the Char/Skill designer has nightmare with wizards and that's why he did all this.-

I play with a Wizard because i like to be different and be used like a sp toy and then be ignored. Also i like to get killed 938947836638465 time in eod b1f, b2f and ft b1f for lack of Hp and Def.

Also don't say that we are strong at high level, cuz if we are, the others char got extra-stronger, since our new skill is shi.t...I think it is the fourth in attack and don't even have cdi/cri or stun. Pitiful. If you are fs/fa/bl/fb or wa. Please say something creative due this is critical, if you aren't you're welcome to say whatever you want.

Au revoir
    Last edited by USB-11; 10-28-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Banned
    wow, this is god tier trolling

you REALLY do I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that bad? and have of you heard of BM?

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    wow, this is god tier trolling
    how the hell is this trolling he sounds REALLY REALLLY mad that he sees 800s in 1sec while fs bomb him with 1.5k in like 4sec

Did you read Santa? Didn't you see that i do use bm2? really usable for mass mobs and boss...and also guardian in tg..but guess what? Sp do over (: and all classes have their bm2 also. So the bm2 isn't the discussion here.

FBs assassin doesnt have crit dmg bouns and it does about the same as a fs ss\sg

Quote Originally Posted by USB-11 View Post
    Did you read Santa? Didn't you see that i do use bm2? really usable for mass mobs and boss...and also guardian in tg..but guess what? Sp do over (: and all classes have their bm2 also. So the bm2 isn't the discussion here.
    fb hardly ever use bm2 in war -.-

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    FBs assassin doesnt have crit dmg bouns and it does about the same as a fs ss\sg
    35% crit rate, 15% crit dmg from personal buffs and 3 crit ring +1/+2 or 4 (when they use aura in tg). Does't seem to be enough? The point here is wizard compared with others class.

35 at 170 and uhh rof10 better

wizards hit 3k on me

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast