Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What happen?

No, you're wrong, I know how to play wizard always as my pc let me do things. I don't die cause i know run/attack/blink in combo and press numbers to hit skills..is that so hard? I mean what one have the other should have too. Melee classes are to overpowered compared to wizards and tell me if i'm wrong (ofc if you can)

Quote Originally Posted by USB-11 View Post
    Are you kidding? Bm2 are you sure? Duh! Blader bm2 is the best...can get down any player without let him breath and can take down a boss of 1-2 sp when a wizard takes like 4-6 sp (pluma/quadra/any pi mob)..and buff? Ok, +def, +hp, 100% inmunity, 0% debuff and 90% evasion! What a hard life!
    so your telling me you cant 2bar penna?

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    so your telling me you cant 2bar penna?
    I'm level 102 lol. What's the matter? e.e

if you know how to run/attack/blink combo, you wouldn't be dying as much as you claimed.

santah as no wi but he can do dat

Put a lv 126 wizard in forgotten temple or a non-donator/regular wizard in eod b2f solo and you will see, i played with a friend wizard lv130 and yes he got weak weapons but that was a hell..keep mobs stunned but when they attack my hp drops to 100 or 0 just with 1 attack of all the mobs toguether. And you can't scape from it

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    santah as no wi but he can do dat
    I'm gonna wait Santa right at the T. Cya there

I agree with you but not all. I am a wiz my self for 2 years.

First I agree that there is lack of buffs for wizard. I don't think we need the SP buffs to be amp-ed, its good as it is now which I will explain later. But we definitely need more as every class has at least 4 buffs for them selves not including shorts. Without adding new stuffs, I believe we should have that debuff remover buff that FA gets to be truly mobile. There is just no reason why the FA as a ranged class (low def) get that buff and we dont. Sure we can blink and stuffs but how are we supposed to use it if we can't do it.

But then again, the good thing of having just 2 buffs is in a full party with diverse classes, we get to have almost every party buffs while other classes need to sacrifice some of their own buffs to get it. But I supposed you are not 140 yet or whichever the rank up is for stacking buffs since you are complaining about mostly lower lvl dungeons so this does not apply to you.

Second I disagree that we are weak in war and est hates wizard or smth. I am pretty sure they build wizard with group play in mind, not soloing everything. In war you are not supposed to tank the damage with other classes simply because we are not a tanker class, unless you are sure that you have gear advantage (e.g. forci class vs. osm) over them. If you get hit, fade back a bit, let your party member tank the hit, and hit from ranged. If you noticed most tanker and hard hitter class have long animation skill. This is a good time for you to fade back and be on the safe side and not keep hitting them. Wiz in war is all about keep moving around and hit the enemy when they are not expect it.

This also explained about why we don't need SP buffs to be amp-ed because EST are not trying to make people solo dungeons. They want us to play in party and if you want to solo you have to challenge and improvise your self and not asking them to make it more comfortable for you. Let's just say you are still dying in party then we can look at the gear set that you have. Are you going dungeons with pvp gears or pve gears? Having hp steal gears is essential for wiz because we deal good dps (in bm2, and you probably are hitting boss in bm2 anyway) and thus we gain hp faster. For survivng the mobs, well there are many ways to avoid mobs. You can stun them then blink/dash past them or if the mobs are not ranged, walk near them and make them come to you a bit then blink/dash past them. Again, we will not be getting extra def just because they don't want us to be a tanker in PVP situation so you can't just say that's too much why not just add more def.

tl;dr version, learn and improvise with what you have and if you succeed, you will feel good about it and in the end that's all that matters for playing games.

Just my opinion, you are welcome to criticize.

-- Indomie enak --

you cant solo eod2 at lvl 126 unless you have full +15pc sig set

Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post
    I agree with you but not all. I am a wiz my self for 2 years.

First I agree that there is lack of buffs for wizard. I don't think we need the SP buffs to be amp-ed, its good as it is now which I will explain later. But we definitely need more as every class has at least 4 buffs for them selves not including shorts. Without adding new stuffs, I believe we should have that debuff remover buff that FA gets to be truly mobile. There is just no reason why the FA as a ranged class (low def) get that buff and we dont. Sure we can blink and stuffs but how are we supposed to use it if we can't do it.

But then again, the good thing of having just 2 buffs is in a full party with diverse classes, we get to have almost every party buffs while other classes need to sacrifice some of their own buffs to get it. But I supposed you are not 140 yet or whichever the rank up is for stacking buffs since you are complaining about mostly lower lvl dungeons so this does not apply to you.

Second I disagree that we are weak in war and est hates wizard or smth. I am pretty sure they build wizard with group play in mind, not soloing everything. In war you are not supposed to tank the damage with other classes simply because we are not a tanker class, unless you are sure that you have gear advantage (e.g. forci class vs. osm) over them. If you get hit, fade back a bit, let your party member tank the hit, and hit from ranged. If you noticed most tanker and hard hitter class have long animation skill. This is a good time for you to fade back and be on the safe side and not keep hitting them. Wiz in war is all about keep moving around and hit the enemy when they are not expect it.

This also explained about why we don't need SP buffs to be amp-ed because EST are not trying to make people solo dungeons. They want us to play in party and if you want to solo you have to challenge and improvise your self and not asking them to make it more comfortable for you. Let's just say you are still dying in party then we can look at the gear set that you have. Are you going dungeons with pvp gears or pve gears? Having hp steal gears is essential for wiz because we deal good dps (in bm2, and you probably are hitting boss in bm2 anyway) and thus we gain hp faster. For survivng the mobs, well there are many ways to avoid mobs. You can stun them then blink/dash past them or if the mobs are not ranged, walk near them and make them come to you a bit then blink/dash past them. Again, we will not be getting extra def just because they don't want us to be a tanker in PVP situation so you can't just say that's too much why not just add more def.

tl;dr version, learn and improvise with what you have and if you succeed, you will feel good about it and in the end that's all that matters for playing games.

Just my opinion, you are welcome to criticize.
    Thank you very much! Your words are appreacited.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast