Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What happen?

haha lol in tier 2 I beast the little nubs like youUSB-11. Takes about 2 hits, lol no combo. Just 50 crit rate and about 200 crit DMG.

Quote Originally Posted by xXTheLynxXx View Post
    haha lol in tier 2 I beast the little nubs like youUSB-11. Takes about 2 hits, lol no combo. Just 50 crit rate and about 200 crit DMG.
    Although i favor the WIZ class I dont really agree. If you know how to play combo, and get money for gear and stuff. it also depends if your PvP (NWAR), PvE, or Anything else. they all have different gear. While classes also differ your gear...

You dont want wiz to be given a m. attack buff cause it makes us OP?

LOL. I guess you need to tell EST to return all weapons and gear back to +11. Cause all the rich players have +15 orbs which is more than 29 magic attack. Which means all the rich players are OP. Which means the game is already unbalanced.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Oh wait we got blink but EST screwed WIZ mobility by providing fade/dash to cursor which makes every class pretty fast. Wiz was a good classs but as time passes. They get nerfed more and more .

So your fade/dash + epic range + knocked down is OP as well.
    You guys can easily party someone and use your new magic party buff and pretty much have it on 24/7. We cant cause we dont own such skill. So we cant benefit of it in a dungeon etc etc.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-07-2011 at 02:13 PM.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

he's used to private server. lol

why would wi want a fawking 29magic party buff when they have si
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    u guys dunno how op wizards are x.x
    A WA with bm2 aura (full forcium amp,rof+10,ect) with around 1.8k def get hit from wizards 4k lances when they only have leg and aura then the WA only hits them 600 crits because WA bm2 only gains around 30 amp increase while WI bm2
    gains around 70-90%amp depending on the skill + add attack and being able to cast 2 times ea

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456