Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Why my acc has been blocked?

Why my acc has been blocked?

I got blocked suddenly. I didn't know what I had done that caused my account got blocked. Just one thing I'm definitely sure that I would never use any hacking/bot program or fraud any body or violate Cabal rule. I, therefore, hope GM please take your time to investigate my problem ASAP.

And GM said "......After investigating the issue thoroughly and carefully, we were able to verify that your account has been involved with illegal alz activity...." !!!!

The Alz in my account is the results of run dugeon with my friends ,I use these account to buy agent coupon and sell item , I don’t buy or sell alz,voucher for anyone. If you don’t believe me please check my trade list.
    I'm looking to here from you soon.
    There is information my accounts :
    - LadyLjnk, Blader 180, alz in inventory ~ 250m
    - ladyylinh, Wiz 180, alz in in inventory ~ 90m
    - Bekeoz, Blader 10 (used agent coupon for sell item), alz in inventory less 1b
    - LadyLinh FA 69 (used agent coupon for sell item), alz in inventory ~1.3b

for the 9328194th time, don't post your faking problems on here, GMs aren't going to answer you by forums.

Noone cares send a help desk ticket
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

LadyLjnk , ladyylinh and Bekeoz came back
    hope u check "LadyLinh" and unblock my account :P
    TY very much GM ^^
    Last edited by zZUnbornZz; 10-29-2011 at 05:41 PM.

If you feel your account or your friends accounts were unfairly blocked. I encourage the account owners to send in a ticket and have us investigate the manner.

Thank you!