Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Update raised an error FileInfo.dat.

Update raised an error FileInfo.dat.

Ever since the halloween update,Cabal hasn't been working properly. i open cabal,launch it,log in,get into the world of cabal. and it disconnects me after about 10 seconds. when i get in,the event and other things that usually popup in the info chat window dont show up,other players dont load,the npcs DO load but wont perform their normal functions. than of course the infamous "You have been disconnected from the server" or something like that. Please fix this.

NOTE: i uninstalled Cabal and reinstalled it last night. and it worked all night,no problems. i woke up this morning to the same problem,i uninstalled,reinstalled and its not working at all anymore. i have tried many things to attempt to resolve this issue. but no luck. and i see a few other people are having the same problem too. Thanks.

UPDATE: i remember i had CABAL installed on my other laptop. i took it out,opened CABAL and same EXACT problem. so now that i know its not my laptops,maybe its somehow problem with my modem,router. i have tried restarting them,got new ips, did a few other things,and nothing has worked.