Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal Therapy

Cabal Therapy

Share your issues with Cabal.

Share anything regarding CABAL relevant with your personal life.

We're here to listen.

Shoot!
    http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7759&dateline=1303871  478

I...........think about ma FS when I'm playing cabal...
    stuff so messed up now man, I'm sooo obsessed with him that I don't even feed my bl and fb
    I mean fs got like ss, sg and to kill people u just need those skills! my fb and bl don't got I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ can't even 2 shot ppl .... I wanna play em but I can't cause they don't got ss and sg n I dun wanna spam anythin else cept them. Now they be dying but i don't wanna feed em cause they ain't got no ss n sg.. I try to but I always remember that they lack those skills which causes me to stop. Can u help me please?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthWind View Post
    Can u help me please?
    FB can smash FS all day,everyday

Quote Originally Posted by SouthWind View Post
    I...........think about ma FS when I'm playing cabal...
    stuff so messed up now man, I'm sooo obsessed with him that I don't even feed my bl and fb
    I mean fs got like ss, sg and to kill people u just need those skills! my fb and bl don't got I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ can't even 2 shot ppl .... I wanna play em but I can't cause they don't got ss and sg n I dun wanna spam anythin else cept them. Now they be dying but i don't wanna feed em cause they ain't got no ss n sg.. I try to but I always remember that they lack those skills which causes me to stop. Can u help me please?
    What level is your BL and FB? How often do you upgrade them? What are their combo combinations? What's your favorite class?
    Ask yourself these questions and leave another reply.
    http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7759&dateline=1303871  478

Banned
    I think you guys are facking idiots, specially Sam

Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    I think you guys are facking idiots, specially Sam
    Hany don't make me come over there and kick ur weak latino ass I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥