Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CABAL II : Teaser Ver.2 - EPIC

[GM] Kato
    Yeah, the trailer looks pretty epic. I'm pretty interested to see what gameplay looks like myself

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Yeah, the trailer looks pretty epic. I'm pretty interested to see what gameplay looks like myself
    hopefully better than wow aye?

Banned
    sometimes i think the bls r gonna come out of nowere and kick fb`s butt idk... =p

Banned
    I liked the part where the FB was flipping off the big rock boss

if it's like vindictus/dn, please no pure dungeon. it's so eaijgiansgieoiangasdghdbgba
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    sometimes i think the bls r gonna come out of nowere and kick fb`s butt idk... =p
    I am hoping that this happen, or maybe they will make the Gms bladers :P

FB>BL cause of fun mf

BL>FB cuz i liek no roots
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

looks like someone doesnt like santa

Quote Originally Posted by cerverus3 View Post
    i think BL would b like a sub-class from WA ,just like MFS its a sub-class of FS
    MFS wasn't a sub-class...more of a build. but yeah i think Cabal 2 will have an actual sub class system where you choose what you'd like to be.

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    1. no bl in cabal 2.

2. just goes to show they recognized it as an inferior wa.
    1. you don't know.
    2. how can you say they think its inferior to WA? maybe there is a whole story about where the bl fits into this game. there is a strong possibility that BL is a sub-class from WA, making it nonetheless important.
    And from other games that I've played, there are usually a couple sub classes to choose from at around lvl 10-30ish, making the other sub class just as "inferior", which it couldn't be since it IS WHAT MAKES THE WARRIOR CLASS.

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    all priests have are effing tablets rofl . . . .
    oh really? did you think the priest might be able to branch off into different jobs, such as healing spec or becoming a paladin kind of character?

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    Y u guys crying about combo. Cabal 2 =/= 1 so either like it or move on. Cant compare new with the old.
    And yo distro i saw tera break
    Someone who understands...thank you.....

if you guys don't like the way it plays, or looks, or the classes, than play Cabal 1. Its there for a reason, Cabal 2 will be something new for us to try. Who knows, we may like it even more, and who's to say there aren't game updates to bend to our liking?

collectively we know about 5% if that about Cabal 2, so you guys shouldn't go around acting like things are set in stone... im all for ideas and things but bashing on something before even knowing anything about it is annoying.
    Last edited by elite saix; 11-01-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast