Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Game Guard got an earful. Your turn ESTsoft

Game Guard got an earful. Your turn ESTsoft

Been playing fine and made it through the OG transfer all accounts and characters intact.

This latest patch that game guard downloaded, now won't let 2 of 3 computers in game. One my husband played on, and the other was a account just for setting up shop selling, or skilling. My computer is the only one that made it through that last patch.

Three minutes for game guard to do it's thing, then another few minutes for cabal to do it's thing. Then the lagfest and fighting to connect. Game guard not expecting a reply from them in the UK.

Between this nightmare and the way you are treating the community, have you noticed a decline in sales yet? Happy 'customers' spend money, and unhappy ones leave. You should have all ALREADY posted and addressed the mess with the accounts. Unless legally you can't? Well here I'll do it for you:

We apologize for not being able to get to everyone's tickets yet. OGPlanet was compromised and all your information was handed conveniently too the account hackers. If you're account said already transferred then the hackers beat you too it. Bottom line.

You are a business and need to act like professionals there EST, and you are failing badly. If these rumors are true about a Cabal 2, count me out. The way this whole mess has been handled was quite an eyeful. Seriously is it kids running this game or what?

Banned
    sounds like umad bro????????

I hate gameguard it s

Quote Originally Posted by LostYourMind View Post
    Been playing fine and made it through the OG transfer all accounts and characters intact.

This latest patch that game guard downloaded, now won't let 2 of 3 computers in game. One my husband played on, and the other was a account just for setting up shop selling, or skilling. My computer is the only one that made it through that last patch.

Three minutes for game guard to do it's thing, then another few minutes for cabal to do it's thing. Then the lagfest and fighting to connect. Game guard not expecting a reply from them in the UK.

Between this nightmare and the way you are treating the community, have you noticed a decline in sales yet? Happy 'customers' spend money, and unhappy ones leave. You should have all ALREADY posted and addressed the mess with the accounts. Unless legally you can't? Well here I'll do it for you:

We apologize for not being able to get to everyone's tickets yet. OGPlanet was compromised and all your information was handed conveniently too the account hackers. If you're account said already transferred then the hackers beat you too it. Bottom line.

You are a business and need to act like professionals there EST, and you are failing badly. If these rumors are true about a Cabal 2, count me out. The way this whole mess has been handled was quite an eyeful. Seriously is it kids running this game or what?

+1

+2

Banned
    +3

+4
    Man, they treat me like a legend, am i really this cold? I'm really too young to be feeling this old.

SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-