Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What can be removed from the game?

What can be removed from the game?

With Est adding so much to the game lately and Est removing the bike cores.

Lets see what else the community thinks should be removed from the game, not changed just flat out removed. Does not matter how big or small it might be btw.

Dont think we need we need the physical transmutter imo. Just make it to were that claw button next to the taps for your characters inventory is used to crunch items. That is what its there for. So dont see a reason to keep the physical item anymore.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Banned
    removal of venus from cabal na

Shadow Titanium
    They should definitely keep the NPC that allows to craft non slot forcium.

Banned
    Get rid of the ridiculous upgrade/slotting fail rate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    With Est adding so much to the game lately and Est removing the bike cores.

Lets see what else the community thinks should be removed from the game, not changed just flat out removed. Does not matter how big or small it might be btw.

Dont think we need we need the physical transmutter imo. Just make it to were that claw button next to the taps for your characters inventory is used to crunch items. That is what its there for. So dont see a reason to keep the physical item anymore.
    they're actually getting rid of this next update o.o

Banned
    Get rid of hackers/alz buyers(never gonna happen) get rid of FCHH and FCM......

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    should get rid of u while they at it :O
    Cabal should get rid of you because Strawcap is too ugly to be in Cabal Online

Everyone's newly +15 gear.

i think they should get rid of the war kills titles they do close to nothing and could easily be replaced by any honor rank title.

Quote Originally Posted by TWKY View Post
    i think they should get rid of the war kills titles they do close to nothing and could easily be replaced by any honor rank title.
    Either that or just trade the stats between the honor rank titles and the kill titles. Kill titles are harder to get, so therefore they should have the better stats. You actually have to be good to get kill titles. With honor you just have to get your 30 enough times or plate of glories.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast