Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ipod touch cabal app suggestion!

Smile ipod touch cabal app suggestion!

Cabal's a great game but what would be awesome is if you guys made a cabal app for ipod touch!!!!
    You guys can include some quests,deugeons,a nice storyline, and a PvP function. This would attract more cabal fans to the PC version of the game. Give it a try!

lol that would be cool but probably next to impossible

or set up an ap for smart phones that can allow you to manage your inv bank or ah items while your away from home

ipod fails .
    Server: Venus
    Channel: 14
    Names: Knalla 62 (crafter), Jigokuite 13x (retired but still crafting), Zmey 9x and kickin
    Craft: Battle,Artifact,Sword

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidoutlaw View Post
    or set up an ap for smart phones that can allow you to manage your inv bank or ah items while your away from home

+1

Haha PS3 doesn't even have enough memory to open more than 3 Movie pages on internet, but by far Cabal, it's impossible, good luck with iTouch, it's a smart idea and i love it, but maybe in the next decade possibly.

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Haha PS3 doesn't even have enough memory to open more than 3 Movie pages on internet, but by far Cabal, it's impossible, good luck with iTouch, it's a smart idea and i love it, but maybe in the next decade possibly.
    With the other applications and games I have seen on the iPod Touch it would be possible, it has a lot of capabilities. However, it wouldn't be worth it for ESTsoft to develop such a sophisticated app and by the time it is done Cabal 2 would be out.

I like the idea for an application to manage the Auction House or a stall, but I don't see myself using it.
    Venus

Quote Originally Posted by CNJRP View Post
    With the other applications and games I have seen on the iPod Touch it would be possible, it has a lot of capabilities. However, it wouldn't be worth it for ESTsoft to develop such a sophisticated app and by the time it is done Cabal 2 would be out.

I like the idea for an application to manage the Auction House or a stall, but I don't see myself using it.
    Omgggg Cabal 2! If that had like Final Fantasy XIII Graphics... *Drool* this game would get even more godly.

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

I didn't mean the whole game lol. I ment just one with not as good graphics and some quests from cabal.

Quote Originally Posted by beowolf101 View Post
    +1
    :d +2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast