Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling FA and FB amp boots and gloves

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    not that much of a diffrent story and my point is your a fa lmao unless you can find a really dumb buyer which i think thats what your intresting in more alzs for you it shouldnt even go to 3b.... ohyoudidnt? know guess its new to you then
    Cool story? Wtf did you say cause I didn't comprehend a damn thing you just said. Pronub indeed yet is are can shall be
    KigensoArch (Kirbi) - lv 18x
    KigensoPsych - lv16x

Quote Originally Posted by Kigenso View Post
    Cool story? Wtf did you say cause I didn't comprehend a damn thing you just said. Pronub indeed yet is are can shall be
    Every dumbass in Venus use cool story? but no need to get btchy lol sense it's hard for you to comprehend you start raging it's oookay

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Every dumbass in Venus use cool story? but no need to get btchy lol sense it's hard for you to comprehend you start raging it's oookay
    I like how you refer ppl in Venus as a dumbass yet you would come to Venus trade for an item. Lol! It's ok. That only makes yourself look stupid. Oh oh oh, thanks for takin your precious moments to return the rage, it only fuels me to troll you more. Wutchu got on Venus? Lalalala
    KigensoPsych - lv16x

what's the c/o for the sig fb boots?

We generalizing an attack on one person to the whole server now huh? Someone's mad.

And bump.
    I have succumbed to the insistence that I must have a character profile. So here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kigenso View Post
    I like how you refer ppl in Venus as a dumbass yet you would come to Venus trade for an item. Lol! It's ok. That only makes yourself look stupid. Oh oh oh, thanks for takin your precious moments to return the rage, it only fuels me to troll you more. Wutchu got on Venus? Lalalala
    Your right I would sense the price shouldn't even be passed 3b and therefore I would get it cheaper lmao best you can do scrub

Quote Originally Posted by Aphyxis View Post
    We generalizing an attack on one person to the whole server now huh? Someone's mad.

And bump.
    If you use coolstory then it was directed at you also

Banned
    Guys just ignore CasseyRene, she gets kinda dumb and BITSHY when she has her period =/

/fail --
    KigensoPsych - lv16x

Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    Guys just ignore CasseyRene, she gets kinda dumb and BITSHY when she has her period =/
    lmao said the global who hates americans yet he was so egar to get a green card and come to the states... and your really talking about being dumb? Lmao what dumbass would post how he bought 30b alzs and even with that you still fail

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast