Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Selling FA and FB amp boots and gloves

Bump.
    I have succumbed to the insistence that I must have a character profile. So here you go.

u got dat typo in yo sig

Banned
    "the global who hates Americans?", "get a green card??", " still fail?"

I never stereotype, i actually hate stereotyping ( but i gotta agree that i have seen few Americans that recognize and acknowledge that MEXICO is not the only latin american country ) .. A green card? i dont have a green card stupid retard, i have a student Visa.. Still fail?? after i have killed most of Seiretei members which names i can actually write but i wont because it would be totally unnecessary and rude?

"Lmao what dumbass would post how he bought 30b alzs" COOL STORY BRO

How much for FB glove

Current price for the gloves is 1b in the AH, so either that or a best offer reasonably close is good. Stupid requests written here or in pm will not be entertained. Telling me that my price is OP along with said stupid offer will be met with a harsh rebuke.
    I have succumbed to the insistence that I must have a character profile. So here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    "the global who hates Americans?", "get a green card??", " still fail?"

I never stereotype, i actually hate stereotyping ( but i gotta agree that i have seen few Americans that recognize and acknowledge that MEXICO is not the only latin american country ) .. A green card? i dont have a green card stupid retard, i have a student Visa.. Still fail?? after i have killed most of Seiretei members which names i can actually write but i wont because it would be totally unnecessary and rude?

"Lmao what dumbass would post how he bought 30b alzs" COOL STORY BRO
    no need to try to defend yourself i saw you in war ch and ch 5 saying it to many ppl oh and cd whenthey pked you as far as the student visa and its funnt how you correct yourself now after saying "i had to wait for my green card and i have been living in houston" Lmao guess it really is a kool story bc you logged off and raged then started deleting people and told your supplier on the person who told half of ch 5

Quote Originally Posted by Aphyxis View Post
    Current price for the gloves is 1b in the AH, so either that or a best offer reasonably close is good. Stupid requests written here or in pm will not be entertained. Telling me that my price is OP along with said stupid offer will be met with a harsh rebuke.
    Lol ooh slang thrown
    Other way to vent about my offer which was a reasonable price for FA boots/gloves boots in this case

Bump
    KigensoArch (Kirbi) - lv 18x
    KigensoPsych - lv16x

Banned
    Cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by turcox View Post
    cool story bro
    hahahahahaha
    KigensoArch (Kirbi) - lv 18x
    KigensoPsych - lv16x

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast